-GIRLS- Size and weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 19 years old and I'm 5'0" and 125 pounds. A little on the fluffy side, but I'm ok with it ^_^ .

Odd question! But I'm into odd questions!

I'm 5'10 and about 65kg. I have to say though, I don't personally own scales and rarely think about weighing myself, so it probably happens about once a year. I guess I just try to focus on feeling good and eating good. And I love food - but I really don't like excessive junk food, it doesn't do it for me. I'm more a savoury person than a sweet-tooth!

And I'm so very unfit, I rarely exercise. I see people at least twice my size jog past me up the steepest hill at my university, and I'm just there hoping they don't hear my heavy breathing... hahaha

I am, optimistically, five feet tall. This means I'm more likely somewhere between four foot eleven and five feet. I don't have a scale at home, but at the doctor I was around 110 lb with shoes on, so I'm probably closer to 105.

I'm 17, btw.

My superhuman metabolism dictates that I eat what I want, when I want, how I want and where I want. I'm 14, roughly 170cm and 35 kilos. I have little to no breast developement and a thigh gap the size of Alaska. Being heavily underweight for no apparent reason isn't fun. That sounds dumb, but I hate that I can see my ribs and my hips and collarbone stick out like a sore thumb. It makes me feel bad about myself and - shocker - I get teased for it???

My superhuman metabolism dictates that I eat what I want, when I want, how I want and where I want. I'm 14, roughly 170cm and 35 kilos. I have little to no breast developement and a thigh gap the size of Alaska. Being heavily underweight for no apparent reason isn't fun. That sounds dumb, but I hate that I can see my ribs and my hips and collarbone stick out like a sore thumb. It makes me feel bad about myself and - shocker - I get teased for it???
I feel ya. I hovered between 80-90 pounds all through high school (I was - and still am - 5 feet 5, so still pretty underweight), and was known around the school as "Skeleton Girl." Just ignore the people who tease you. It's usually the DEEPLY insecure people who like to make a hobby out of making others feel bad about themselves.

At age 14 you're still growing at a mile a minute -- you'll likely start to "fill out" at 17-19 years old or so. Also, as you get older, you'll appreciate a good metabolism -- some of my friends complain about how much their metabolism has slowed, and we're all only 21 years old!

In my case though, I found out that my crazy metabolism was caused by hyperthyroidism -- being underweight and being unable to pack on a few pounds, or continuing to steadily lose weight, CAN be a sign of a hormonal imbalance.

I'm 15 years old, about 5'4" and weigh something between 105-116 pounds. It was 105 when I last checked (a couple of minutes ago).

All I can say is I'm pretty skinny (-。-; not much to me but I guess I am happy about that since I don't like to create much attention toward me (^з^)-☆

I grew since last posting here. I'm 173 cm tall and i weigh 104 kg.

i'm around 5'7 and weigh 120 pounds

i always get mistaken for a college student or older even though i'm only 14 haha

I grew a little more since I last posed here..And now my offical height IS 5'6...I probably guessed wrong when I said I was that height back then.. Now I weigh about 204 pounds.

I just wanted to add my two cents here...

I think as humans, we need to keep in mind that we come in all shapes and sizes. These factors are influenced by genetics!

As Kait as said, I think as long as you appreciate your body and feel healthy, that should be good enough. Of course there are things like "averages" that exist, but at times averages can tell us nothing. Additionally they can be wildly affected by outliers and other cases.

I bet you all look good, and are fine just the way you are. :)
This This This :lol: Never forget this ^_^

Anyway,I wanted to add my weight :)

I´m 18 years old,173 cm tall and my weight is about 66Kg ^_^

I'm 5 feet point 3333333333333 . . . (i just looked up 64" to feet on google lol). the doctor says I'll be 5'7 when i'm done growing. I weigh like 95 pounds at the most (haven't checked lately), even though my eating habits are fine. My age . . . let's just say I'm a tween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back