Girls What Do You Do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KagomeGrl445

Reaction score
Do You ask a boy out or wait for a boy to ask you out? i wanna know ;)

Wait for the guy to ask me out. In my opinion, a girl should NEVER EVER IN HER LIFETIME EVVVEEERRR ask a guy out. :gozarutchi:

*BaBi*

I'd wait for the guy to ask me out. I wouldn't DARE to ask the boy out. I'm scared of rejection. :gozarutchi:

I couldn't say myself. I've never been asked out- well, 'cept for the wierd dude who litteraly asked any female, gave him pizza hut's number as mine, haha- and I've never been boy crazy in the slightest.

I figure I'd wait for him, though.

Either. It doesn't really make a difference.

Boys are just as scared of rejection as you are. While a girl's friends may be like 'Aww, you are to good for him. Don't worry.' etc a guys friends are more likely to laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wait 4 the guy to ask. its just traditional and i think a girl seems desperate if she asks first.

Either, but, on the 29th of February, a girl can ask the boy to marry her

Once, my friend said, "Hey, L, are you ever gonna ask N out?" (L is my boyfriend, N is me)

He was like, "Yeah, later.."

So then my friend said, "When?"

And L said, "Soon."

I can't wait until that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I knew the guy I like liked me. So... I asked how he would feel. {NOTAYESORNOQUESTION} He said yes. And my friend was all "not a yes or no question" So I tripped on my way to go annoy him and asked him if we were going out and he said yes. =D

Either, but, on the 29th of February, a girl can ask the boy to marry her

Once, my friend said, "Hey, L, are you ever gonna ask N out?" (L is my boyfriend, N is me)

He was like, "Yeah, later.."

So then my friend said, "When?"

And L said, "Soon."

I can't wait until that day.
I'm a little bit confused... if he is your boyfriend, wouldn't he have already had to ask you out? Or had you ask him out? Or something? ;)

I tend to let a guy ask me out, but there have been a few (3 or 4) instances in which I've asked guys out. It's a bit intimidating at first, but it gets easier :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back