Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But over 3 boys. D:
My #1 is Scott. ._. Were exactly alike, we look alike and sometimes we have the same interests.
Actually 5 boys. God, I think I'm becoming a whore. Dx.. Now.

I met this cute boy at my school's office [Yesh, I got in trouble. -.-']. x3 I'm thinking about him right now. <3

kk445:

Aw.. It's ok, some guy will fall in love with you one day, you just have to be patient. <_<

Maybe.

I went crazy over Brandon. He was just right. We were together for a year and he had to move to the other end of the country and I don't do distance. I think I could have truely loved him. He cared for me so much. <333333

I'm crazy over this one dudeHe already knows i like him

i still dont care

He makes me complete

But sadly he likes my best friend

*kills best friend*

*not really*
Sounds exactly like my situation. :|

I really like this guy,

and he knows I do.

But he loves my best friend. </3

I was going so crazy over this one guy I really liked. My friend went and asked him ofcourse if he liked me. He said yes!!! I asked him out, now he is my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!! <333

Yeah, it sucked. I done something stupid and it got overly blown up and it was ridiculous. :[

No... Not really crazy... I only obsess over my friends haha. I'm not a boy crazy girl. In fact I have only had 2 (real life) crushes ever. both of them got girlfriends (one was my bestfriend), and I got over it.

-Flame

Sadly, yess.

This guy....Jake. <333

I really like him, but he doesn't know that, and I just found (he told me.) out that he started dating this girl Marie. (She's nice and all, but I wish I was in her place...)

Yes. Unfortunately, because it ends in heartbreak, doesn't it? =[

Two years flat. We were like best chums =] And for a while, I thought he liked me back... but alas, it was too good to be true ='[

But I'm over him now. Or so I thought. Everytime someone mentions him, or I see/hear him, I get butterflies. I'm jealous over my best friend, because I swear she only copied me - liking him, I mean. Now, they're always texting eachother.... Only thing is, she wants me to find out whether or not his BROTHER likes her... This boy, the one I liked, is a year above us. His brother is in our year. It's complicated =S

Ah well, I've probably bored you =O

Telly ho. It was good to get that all out =]]

YESSSSSSS....I am going crazy for a guy.......lovee him!!!

he is kinda my boyfriend. we are in that stage where we are getting used to being with each other.

he never gets old. :) (well he never should)

love him love him!!!!!

Did I post in this topic already?

No, I refuse to but it comes naturally to, I guess. I honestly don't want to place that much importance on a maturing boy - or anyone for that matter.

A guy will never "complete you" because they will always fail - that's why you have to find yourself whole first and then find another guy who is whole, too, that compliments as a person who you really are~

Oh yes, I'm crazy over a boy right now (not a BOY really, he IS 22), but he lives very far away and has a gf that i can't stand. Seriously, she's uglier than homemade shoes and she's nasty and snooty, so I don't understand the attraction, especially when he's so sweet and kind and TOTALLY handsome. Ahh, boys....

Haha yes. In 5th grade I had this huge obsession over a kid named Adam and everyone knew about it. A lot of the times I would play it up just to entertain the class. Yeah, I had some fun times in 5th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back