Girls...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wear the occasional eyeliner. Black, cause my skin's a bit dark and it looks good on me I think :D

I might wear mascara if I had any.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear makeup. I haven't lately because I got an eye infection and I'm not allowed to, but I wear:

-Maybelline cooling black eyeliner pencil.

-Maybelline great lash mascara.

-Foundation, i have a lot of different ones.

-sometimes lipgloss

I rarely wear makeup. When I do it's to look weird and theatrical, I use anything bright and colourful. I paint my nails often, too, I dunno if that counts.

Sometimes I draw a beauty mark on myself. I's so weird. xD

i'm for sure a make-up junkie :huh:

i wear it everyday, except when i'm sick, or not going anywhere !

my absolute favourite product is GOSH, because its not really that bad for your skin. like, they don't use free-radicals (the stuff that gives you cancer).

i ususally wear;

liquid foundation - GOSH

a little bit of powder foundation on my T-zone - CoverGirl

blush - Pur Minerals

gold eye shadow - Rimmel

i experiment with lots of different colours everyday - from GOSH or Rimmel

a little bit of black eyeliner (only on the top) - Annabelle

liquid clear with sparkles eyeliner - GOSH

A TON OF MASCARA lmfao (i have naturally long eyelashes, so i make them huge) - I use the Rimmel LYCRA Lash Extender. it's reallllyyy good :) !

its summer, though, so for foundation all i wear is a tinted moisturizer (not sure what brand), and a bit of powder foundation !<333

it looks more natural :)

i'm not much of a nail polish person, because i play sports, but my favourite colour to wear is white !

I wear make-up everyday unless I'm sick.

I wear -

• Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol - Blush, Bronzer, Illuminator in 1. :)
  • Mascara
  • Lipgloss
  • Extra Bronzer - For nose, forehead and chin.
  • Eye-shadow (Not on school days)
  • Shimmer Powder (Not on school days)
  • Eyeliner (Not on school days.)
  • Nail Polish.

Today I bought:

*3 Eyeshadows

*Black [Maybelline] Liquid Eyeliner

*Black [Maybelline] Mascara

*Cover Girl lip gloss [it's too red though Dx]

*And 2 makeup brushes ;D

I used to wear lip balm (not lip gloss, mind you) to hide my chapped lips. They were in whatever brand I could find and sometimes I used Rimmel's jelly bean flavored lip gloss because it smelled very nice...it was all I could do to keep myself from eating it for real (I'm weird like that). Lately I haven't been experiencing a lot of problems with my chapped lips and they've been looking quite good so I don't use them anymore. I love using nail polish and most of them are bright pink shades though some are purple and electric blue. I want to try black nail polish but Mom won't let me. However she lets me use clear nail polish (also Rimmel and originally meant to be used as a top coat for nail polish). It makes my nails look nice and super shiny but you can't see it unless you're in a place with a lot of light. Mascara and eye shadow look horrible on me. I've tried and it looked very...exaggerated. So lip balms (do they count?) and nail polish are the only thing that work for me. :)

Most of my stuff is Rimmel, but that's because their stuff is pretty much always on offer at Boots (and because it's good xD).

~Rimmel London Sexy Curves mascara (think I might change soon, though, the brush gets annoying)

~Rimmel Kohl black eyeliner

~I got big box of free Rimmel eyeshadows, glosses and blushers, so that was pretty awesome :3

I don't like using foundation, I think it's bad for the skin. But if I do, I borrow some of my Mum's Revlon Beyond Natural (the one with Jessica Alba in the advert) that changes from white to you skin tone. It's not so bad for your skin, and it also means you don't have to worry about looking orange :3

I love wearing nail polish, I wish we were allowed to wear it at school. Right now I've painted them lots of different colours, and it looks awesome. I don't really care what make it is, just as long as it's a nice colour and it's not too cheap that it's be rubbish xD

To be honest, I'm often too lazy to put on makeup in the mornings, and it's amusing to me that most of the people I know say they wouldn't leave the house without it xDD

I almost got a free bag of makeup from a Hollywood make up artist worth £210 yesterday [contained eyeliners, brushes, glosses, blushers, eyeshadows, mascaras, handbooks on how to put on makeup xDD.. Loads of stuff]. This guy pulled me and a couple of friends over telling us he had loads of freebies, but then at the end said, "And you can have all of it for just thirty pounds!" And we were like, "But you said it was free, what are you paying for?" So it turned out that you had to pay for the brushes, worth a hundred pounds, mind you. We asked if we could have the bag without the brushes, but he said no. Dx So annoyed at that.

Brands don't really matter to me, as long as they're cheap and do the job =]

I use brown eyeliner pencil every day.

Sometimes I use black, and sometimes I use liquid.

Blush if my cheeks are colourless.

Mascara most days, Brown or black depending on which colour eyeliner I have on.

Sometimes eyeshadow if I'm in the mood. Usually bright colours like pink, blue or green.

On special occasions I like to use a light coat of foundation- preferably the powder type.

The only makeup I wear ALL THE TIME is eyeliner.

I honestly hate the way makeup looks on me.

Even concealer makes me feel weird. D: And I need concealer.

I don't think I've ever even worn eyeliner or mascara or even eyeshadow. Lipstick just plain out makes me look like a clown. Eyeliner's uncomfortable. And the mascara brush tends to go straight into my eye. So I stay away from makeup. I feel fine without it anyway :)

I actually don't like makeup that much. Especially stuff that doesn't look natural (colorful eyeshadow, thick mascara, etc). Well, I do use lipgloss when I feel like it, and sometimes concealer, but not much! I actually used to LOVE makeup when I was really young. Weird how we change so much...

I wear prestige eyeliner, but my eyes and skin contrast in a way that,

if I wear like black-black-dark-black eyeliner I look scary.

I keep to dark brown.

I wear light colored eye shadow,

and dark mascara. ( I forget the brand :B )

Sometimes, withthis foundation,

I'll put it on like my whole face if I'm going somewhere cool or want to look more even,

ut usually I'm good with this light powder.

:B yeahh.

Weelll. LOL.

I wear;

* Black eyeliner (pencil. No. 7)

* Eye shadow (depends how I'm feeling for the colour choice. I think it's Clinique)

* Mascara. (I've lost my old one, which was No. 7 as well. So now I'm using this clumpy old one I pulled out from somewhere. It's not too bad, but I guess I prefered my old one - it didn't clump at all.)

* Chapstick and lipgloss.

* A light, mineral foundation. (Only sometimes though, because I don't really like wearing foundation. :p )

* Nail polish/varnish. (I love this stuff. I can't go anywhere without it, even if it's just a clear coat.)

Pretty much it. :3

I was going to try out some of this Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. But I decided agaisnt it, because it's my mom's and Bobbi Brown is super duper expensive. x3

I've been wanting to get my hands on some neon eye shadow. Does anyone know if they'd have any in Boots or something?

Face Routine:

Foundation Primer- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer

Foundation- Revlon Colorstay In Sand Beige (Might have to switch colors because i got tanned x.x)

Concealer- Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer and highlighter in light

Transculent Powder/finishing power- ????( still have to pick some up lol)

Physcians Formula Redness concealer ( I lost this a while ago... i have no idea if im rebuying...)

Eye Routine:

Brown eyeliner pencil (for my waterline)- Clinique Quickliner in Dark Chocolate

Brown liquid liner (for the top)- Faces eyeliner Brown

Black/Brown mascara- Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara

(i have all above in black and cheaper drugstore brands lol...i don't use eyeshadows seeing as im to lazy to apply it)

Eye concealer- Rimmel Recover Eye Concealer in soft beige...warm beige i forget...lol

Lip Routine:

Lip Chap

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve it over

Aerie Lipgloss

Eyebrows:

Eyebrow pencil- Annabelle

Brushes:

Powder brush

Concealer brush ( need to get one lol)

I don't conisder myself a makeup junkie but im just starting out wiht it since i only started wearing makeup a year ago

Call me a fake... but i accuallly really like makeup

edit: i don't know if i should start wearing blush or bronzer x.e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back