Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i havnt had my period yet and im kinda scared and what if it happens in school what should i do please reply as soon as you can also is it when your 13 whe you get yor first one

i havnt had my period yet and im kinda scared and what if it happens in school what should i do please reply as soon as you can also is it when your 13 whe you get yor first one
If it happens in school, ask to go to the nurse. She will give you a pad you can use. Or you can go to one of your female teachers (they should know what to do).

And, your period doesn't start on a preset date. Ask your sisters (if any), mother, aunt(s), or grandmother when they got theirs. It 'll give you a clue on when yours will start.

BTW I'm getting a hella lot of chocolate cravings. I love it!

DROP THE CHOCOLATE AND NOBODY GETS HURT

Have you had yur period yet? I haven't.... is it scary? Does it hurt? Please post if you have or haven't had your period!

*Note from Bell Sprout:

This topic has been thoroughly review by the Guides. We have deemed this appropriate to remain open. Please see my post in regards to this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=580937

Any further complaints about this topic WILL be removed. If you feel it is too personal, you are under no obligation to respond. This topic is an educational tool which many members have contributed towards and benefited from*

Yes I started my period. And it is not heaven that's for sure! lol! First of all it is really messy, you get cramps and yes they hurt but if you take advil or something it will stop the cramps, you can get emotional, irritable, and tired. It is not that great. I know some girls want their period and they think they will like it and everything but once you get it you HATE IT! but you learn to live with it.

sincerely,Lindsey

yea once more i agree with u

i though be4 that it waz stuped and stuff

but now i have alot of Q. and this topic anwers it so,...

im glade that they had this :eek:
Me too. I sometimes have questions on puberty and this is where I go. Also I like helping other girls too by answering questions they might have.

Me too. I sometimes have questions on puberty and this is where I go. Also I like helping other girls too by answering questions they might have.
:eek:

yea

some girls might find it hard to ask there mom so they go here!

I am very glad this topic is on TamaTalk because I feel to nervous about it to ask my mom. And you guys don't get disgusted by it or if you do you don't reply to the topic so there are all people who have good advice!!

I [SIZE=30pt]HATE[/SIZE] hormones... This is an overview of my day:

• Got up at 6 A.M. to do math on a Saturday. :D
  • Was really flirty. :eek:
  • Was really hyper on coffee! :D
  • Was kinda irritated. :huh:
  • Fell in love... :)
  • Was really, really, REALLY nervous. :eek:
  • Was dissapointed :lol:
  • Was REALLY depressed. ;)
  • Was not so depressed. ;)
  • Was just really sleepy. :(
  • Has no apetite. :p
*holds up white flag!*

not here to argue (heh) just giving advice to the person.

anyways,

yeah, hormones can be a pain. >.>

but actualy, i dont think your day is really out of the norm.

lots of girls are fliry, cofee is.. wel coffee! lol.

i can be irritated at times (ask anyone who knows meh!)

actualy, i usualy dont have an apetite.

sleepeh? me dos! lol.

i suggest you:

1) make sure you get enough rest.

you need rest to function right in the day. to little sleep gets to ya and makes for a crummy day.

2) eat right.

you need nutricioun to function also. instead of that soda, take a cold glass of water. as i learned yesterday, you can get i KILLER headache from not getting enough of good ol' H2O. (dont make coffee a habbit though. it can disrupt your sleeping patterns and if you get hooked on it you will be extremly tired and irratible if you dont have it. once in a while is ok, but i suggest not everyday! too much caffeen!)

3) when/if you get mood swings (actualy all the time) remember to think about things through before you speak or act. ask yourself is what you are about to do worth doing, if it will hurt someone, and if its the right moment to say it. also think about it how you say it will make the other person mistake it for something you do not mean. its easy to fling words at people (especialy during those swings!) so rememver to think about it before you say (or do) it!

hope this helps!

-tamaw/pants

no,but when does it start?when you are 9 or 13?i really want to know!is anybody 17 or older?can you tell me?

don't even get me started on feeling depressed. my life sucks, and hitting puberty just makes me think about it that much more. why can't boys have it as hard as we do?

don't even get me started on feeling depressed. my life sucks, and hitting puberty just makes me think about it that much more. why can't boys have it as hard as we do?
Lol, but things erm.. do happen.

My bus has numerous stopries to tell ya. x.X

Yeah, I know! It isn't fair. What really annoys me is when boys are like "Ewwwww gross!" at you if they see your pads or something, and they don't even know what they're for! Like, there's this one boy in my class, and once he's like, "Would you wear shoes if you had no feet?" and I'm like "Uh, no?" and he's like, "Then why do you wear a bra?" I mean seriously, how would HE know whether or not I need a bra? :p

Yeah, I know! It isn't fair. What really annoys me is when boys are like "Ewwwww gross!" at you if they see your pads or something, and they don't even know what they're for! Like, there's this one boy in my class, and once he's like, "Would you wear shoes if you had no feet?" and I'm like "Uh, no?" and he's like, "Then why do you wear a bra?" I mean seriously, how would HE know whether or not I need a bra? :D
You know you'd be surprised what emotional crap the boys go through. We just don't see it much since they like to deal with it by themselves. They feel its bad or "less manly" if they talk about their issues at younger ages with their pals. They don't wanna be laughed at. I was best friends with a guy for several years, and you know I learned a lot from him.

i gots a Q. ....

if u get one at skool,...and u afriad to tell ur teacher,....what do u do?

**Peatrolover22***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back