Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just curious, but how is it unhealthy?
It gives you protection over something, but I forget.

Actualy, women who are really active, like marathon runners, sometimes do not get their period because they of their active-ness I guess you could say. I forgot why though.

Isn't it 16 years of age? That's what I read. :) I could be wrong though. ^_^
It depends on which scienctist/person you get thr info from.

It's not a set age, just around it.

i hate my period.. it is sooo annoying. but oh well, i just have to deal with it once a month.

in my class i was talking to my guy friend and he's like, "do you watch naruto?" and by accident i screamed, "I'VE HAD MY PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!" i am soooo dumb.....the next day everyone starting teasing me. but after a month they forgot about it. ^_^

it is unhealthy because it is healthy to shead the linning that you have in you. And having it also shows that your body is working properly ^_^

~Reanna
oooh i get now thankz :D

i hate my period.. it is sooo annoying. but oh well, i just have to deal with it once a month.
in my class i was talking to my guy friend and he's like, "do you watch naruto?" and by accident i screamed, "I'VE HAD MY PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!" i am soooo dumb.....the next day everyone starting teasing me. but after a month they forgot about it. :D
That kind of stuff happens to me too. Now whenever I get chocolate cravings for a few days each month all the kids on my bus and in my school know whats going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get that much pain.. I think there is something wrong with because I miss loads if months.. I started in november but Ive only had 2! weird huh

I dont get that much pain.. I think there is something wrong with because I miss loads if months.. I started in november but Ive only had 2! weird huh
That happens to me to I really don't like it at all!

Don't worry about it. There's nothing wrong with you :huh:

Lots of girls find that their first periods are irregular - it could be 2 or 3 months between a period, then the next one will be after only 1 month and so on.

Your body just needs time to get it's "internal" clock working properly.

Hmm... I wouldn't complain. I would probably be quite happy if I didn't get one every single month - nice to have one or two months off :D LOL

Sometimes it is useful to keep a private little note of the date of your first day of bleeding - that way you can look back over the months and you will start to see a pattern emerge.

It will also help you rememeber when one month is up and that you might be due again ;)

I haven't gotten my period yet. What is the normal age you get your period?

I'm scared of the pictures I know will be there...>_< I'm immature and squimish. I'll probably faint.
blegh! Teachers but us through such torture!! (Im a lil immature too :huh: )

If you need info on anything regarding menstruation, you can try asking your mother or go to www.beinggurl.com!!

*Edited - There is some red print at the beginning of the topic which i suggest you read. Your post has been edited in line with that information.*

I get cravings for polish dogs (hot dogs with more seasoning) and Godiva White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream bars at my period. My dad just thinks I like them a lot because he doesn't know I have my period yet. Also, he comes into my room without knocking a lot. Once he came in while I was changing! It's ok beacause he's my dad and has changed my diapers (a few times) when I was a baby, but I would like a little more privacy now.

it is unhealthy because it is healthy to shead the linning that you have in you. And having it also shows that your body is working properly :furawatchi:

~Reanna
If you aren't menstruating then that blood lining never forms. B)

Not menstruating is not unhealthy... it is the reason for not menstruating that is unhealthy. Whether that be due to physical body weight or a chromosomal abonormality or some other hormone imbalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back