Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think 'fatness' (xP I didn't know how else to say it) had anything to do when you get your period.It has to do with the brain sending a signal to your ovaries and a special gland. We learned about it in Health class. The brain sends the message to the gland and the ovaries in a girl that says, "I'm ready to become a women!" and thats when puburty begins. You will start noticing discharge in your underhwere, you will become smellier and sweatier, breasts will enlarge, ect. Getting your period just means that you can now have a baby. You get your period because the body has to flush away the lining of blood that holds the un-fertilized egg. If the egg is fertilized, then the baby begins to grow and you stop having your period.

Are you sure that your weight has anything to do with it?

Love, Tgd
sorry if this was a few pages ago but thats so true. i'm extremely skinny and n ot even 12 and i have my period..twice

Does anyone know if depression makes you bleed a lot? I'm depressed, and I'm bleeding a lot more than I should be. One tiny cut on my lip bled for two hours.

Does anyone know if depression makes you bleed a lot? I'm depressed, and I'm bleeding a lot more than I should be. One tiny cut on my lip bled for two hours.
I've never heard of this before

But depression does effect people tremendously..Maybe the cut was deap or it hit your vein in a certain spot

Sorry I can't help any more

sorry if this was a few pages ago but thats so true. i'm extremely skinny and n ot even 12 and i have my period..twice
That doesn't make it true. I was skinny when I started and I was about 14 when I did [i always forget]. All my friends started before me [except from one] and all of them are bigger than me. Everyone is different it just depends on the person.

i might get my period soon because im getting sweatier(sp?) im noticing more discharge in my underwear and my bum and breasts are getting bigger

im only 10years 6 months and 10 days (sorry to be precise)(sp?)

i know this sounds crazy but i really want my period

i know this sounds crazy but i really want my period
You don't wouldn't want it... trust me.

It's really messy and the cramps are painful.

=*Sarah*=

Alot of girls do want their period before they get it, and then when they do they wish they hadn't :) .
Yeah like me. Whenever I have my period I want to be a guy because, for one it scares me seeing blood come out my a**hole, and for another the cramps absolutely SUCK.

And before I got my first one, I longed for my period and felt left out that all my friends had gotten theirs. I knew how Stan Marsh feels in the South Park episode "Are you there God? It's me, Jesus."

Yeah like me. Whenever I have my period I want to be a guy because, for one it scares me seeing blood come out my a**hole, and for another the cramps absolutely SUCK.
And before I got my first one, I longed for my period and felt left out that all my friends had gotten theirs. I knew how Stan Marsh feels in the South Park episode "Are you there God? It's me, Jesus."
Okay if blood is coming out of your "a-hole" then that's probably not your period. It should be coming out of your vagina. I'd go get that checked.

Your period isn't suppose to come out of your a-hole! :furawatchi:

Your period isn't suppose to come out of your a-hole! :furawatchi:
That's what I thought. That's probably a bad sign and talking to a doctor would be the next best step.

I am 12 I turned 12 on March 17th (st.patricks Day) so I have been twelve for 15 days and I dont know when I will have my period? All my sisters have had their period when they were 12 1/2 but I am having ALOT of discharge! And I mean alot! Is this a sign?

I am 12 I turned 12 on March 17th (st.patricks Day) so I have been twelve for 15 days and I dont know when I will have my period? All my sisters have had their period when they were 12 1/2 but I am having ALOT of discharge! And I mean alot! Is this a sign?
Probably.

Talk to your mom.

Maybe carry some pads around in your purse. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back