Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello?? anybody?? x3
We aren't Doctors. And somebody was going to get round to your post nehow ;) .

I don't know what it is, it's probably just growing pains but if you're worried go see a Doctor. I think when I started to grow breasts it was mainly my nipples that hurt :mellow: .

Well I already have breast I were a 36 B.

so that why I was asking if they were getting bigger or smaller.

Well, for me, one nipple is out, and the other is in. Whats wrong?
My breasts do that too sometimes. When a slight chill goes over me sometimes I'll have one breast with an erect nipple and the other won't be effected. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's just how it is :mellow:

Hey, does your weight have anything to do with your periods? I get REALLY light ones, and I have a BMI of 15.0. (Yes, I'm a little underweight)

Hey, does your weight have anything to do with your periods? I get REALLY light ones, and I have a BMI of 15.0. (Yes, I'm a little underweight)
For a lot of individuals, heavier set people have heavier periods and start earlier.

I am very light weight, I believe I have a BMI of like 20. I'm 13 and am only 80 lbs. o_O I'm not anorexic or anything, I just have a very high metoblic (sp?) rate. :angry: I actually wished I weighed more.

My mom is heavier set, and she didn't have her period until she was 15. And even thought most people say family members don't have anything to do with when you get your period, family doctors a lot of times base their guess on when you will get your from when your mom and/or sister(s) got theirs.

So I probably won't get mine for while, but ya never know. :)

I have discharges almost everyday and my breasts are developing quickly.

I kinda want my period, except for the fact that when I'm a freshman next year, having your period won't be an excuse for swimming; I'll have to use a tampon. :huh:

Cinderpelt♥

Hm. Im on the first one and its been mostly light- some mornings are havier but thats it. I only had a full pad twice (its thin too) If anyone is wondering, I almost have it for three weeks now. My mom called the docor, and said its normal for teh first one, as long as it isnt for more than 2 months...

3weeks! even my first 1 i only had it 4 5days! how did u deal w/ it!
Ud have to get teh whole situation. I was spotting for 9 months, so I got 9 months of crap coming out... Its mostly light so I dont have too much problems. Not much gets on the pad, but I change it around every 6-12 hours so it doesnt smell so bad. I keep it on longer at time sif there isnt much of anything there. Its not bad actually. It proves the weight thing doesnt matter. Im not overweight, but Im a bit close to the BMI thing saying Im over. I've lost weight since I had that tested, got an inch or 2 taller, and went up one year in age. Im fine now.

I still have it...

I havent goten mine yet... I get scared reading some things about it, then I get calm reading other things about the period.

My bro got a cramp in his leg, and he NEVER screams or cries (he's 16) and he felt like yelling, and I thought

["If my bro cant handle a leg cramp, how can I handle a "lady" cramp?!"]

I also LOVE swimming, but I hate the thought of sticking a stick thing (tampon) up there.. To me it sounds gross and uncomfertable. And blood makes me sick... Omg, how will I ever physicaly mature??!

lol :p

I havent goten mine yet... I get scared reading some things about it, then I get calm reading other things about the period.
My bro got a cramp in his leg, and he NEVER screams or cries (he's 16) and he felt like yelling, and I thought

I also LOVE swimming, but I hate the thought of sticking a stick thing (tampon) up there.. To me it sounds gross and uncomfertable. And blood makes me sick... Omg, how will I ever physicaly mature??!

lol :(
You shouldn't worry about tampons. They are the thickness of you finger, they are tiny and you will not have trouble using them. Even if you tried them once and decided you didn't like it then you don't have to use them. But I wouldn't knock it till you've tried it :p .

I feel alot more comfortable using them because pads make me feel uncomfy [except for bed]. But then again I'm sure people find tampons uncomfy too.

lol :p
I like swimming to, but I can stay out of the pool for a few days and enjoy something else like my Wii when I get it durning summer. Im saying that because putting something up my butt is a definate no for me, sorry. & so far I like pads. I use these long thins ones and I cant even feel them.

I like swimming to, but I can stay out of the pool for a few days and enjoy something else like my Wii when I get it durning summer. Im saying that because putting something up my butt is a definate no for me, sorry. & so far I like pads. I use these long thins ones and I cant even feel them.
You don't put tampons up your bum. You insert them into the vagina. But if you ever get them the leaflet will explain how to use them properly.

Hm. Im on the first one and its been mostly light- some mornings are havier but thats it. I only had a full pad twice (its thin too) If anyone is wondering, I almost have it for three weeks now. My mom called the docor, and said its normal for teh first one, as long as it isnt for more than 2 months...
3 weeks?! Mine only lasted for 20 hours! Mine now only last 1-2 days. o.o

You don't put tampons up your bum. You insert them into the vagina. But if you ever get them the leaflet will explain how to use them properly.
I know yo dont actually put them up your butt, the point.

3 weeks?! Mine only lasted for 20 hours! Mine now only last 1-2 days. o.o
Its light though. I have had spotting thats only like a short time, and not nuch. So far half the time Im wearing panty liners, not pads. If Im wearing a pad, its really thin and long. It is actually easy to deal with. I havent had cramps or anything. and I lost a bit of weight since I have been doing exercizing a lot.

I wear a 34 or 36 just the number.
The number like the 36 in this case is the measurement around the body. The letter or cup size indicates how big the breasts are. I was B forever up until college then I went up to a C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back