Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something about it:
Sometimes it ends up happening at the WORST time possible

Let's take me for example...TODAY!

Okay so I went to my friend M's little sis's birthday at the Recreational Center for a swimming party. For the whole morning I was fine and hoped with all my might that I wouldn't get it today. And then BAM right when I get there it starts! I was so angry, but who was there to be angry at??? Myself? God? There was no one so I just ended up going home for a good cry. -_- -_-

Puberty is a roller coaster. I'm not just saying this for girls, but even for boys. There are times where you feel like you can conquer anything, and then other times you just feel like you could curl up in a ball and die...but it's all part of the experience. Thirty years from now you're gonna laugh about it all!!! Trust me. :)

Chatterbox
~Ouch! X.X" That really sucks! D:

But it's so weird...For me my periods come and go at the most perfect time. O_O"

Like, when I had my very first period ever. I had it at my house, RIGHT after school.

And another example, was when I was invited to go for a swim with a couple of my friends. Now, this was during my period week. And I didn't wear a tampon because I thought my period was over. And for the whole day I spent there with my friends, I didn't bleed. But for some weird reason, the next day I started to bleed like crazy. All I could think was..."Wtf" O_O" lol. I still don't understand why my period skipped a day during the week...But Oh well. O.O"

Ohh, I haven't had mine yet, but it could come any day because I am getting pimples and cramps and getting mean and it is coming soon! I am so scared and I wish it would never come! Tampons ubermuch scare me so I won't be able to swim when I have it! My biggest fear is if I leak everywhere! *Shudders*

Ohh, I haven't had mine yet, but it could come any day because I am getting pimples and cramps and getting mean and it is coming soon! I am so scared and I wish it would never come! Tampons ubermuch scare me so I won't be able to swim when I have it! My biggest fear is if I leak everywhere! *Shudders*
It's not as bad as you think it's going to be. xD~♥

And just because you have your period, doesn't you have to wear a tampon EVERY time you go swimming. You only have your period once a week, every month.

As long as you change your pad every 4 hours, or so. You don't have to worry about leakage on your pants. :]~♥

Trust me, I've had very bad leakage days. And times where I've had to handle long periods of time without changing my pad. X_X" (Ewww~ D:)

And yet, I didn't get any bold stains on my pants. And nobody even noticed that I was having it. :3~♥

I've gone swimming many times while not wearing a tampon. I don't know what it is but my period seemed to slow down or stop when in the tub, shower, or swimming. Perhaps yours is the same since I've heard that from other people as well.

Can anyone help me? I'm a bit worried because its been 2 months since I started, and I was due to start last month but I havent. Is it normal? Do people sometimes have their period every 3 months?

Can anyone help me? I'm a bit worried because its been 2 months since I started, and I was due to start last month but I havent. Is it normal? Do people sometimes have their period every 3 months?
If you're just new to a period it can sometimes take a few months to a year to regulate itself into a normal schedule. Yours could be still very irregular so it's going to take a bit for your body to sort that out.

As for the other question on how long a period is, it varies with each female if you scroll back you might see TM mention that. But usually 3-7 days a month a period can last.

well i have had discharge for a while and mood swings and pimples does that mean ill get my period?
Almost all women will get their period (eventually) - only very, very few women don't start menstruating during their teens :mametchi:

The things you have described are the usual signs of puberty, so yes, it's likely you will get your period.

There is absolutely no way anyone can tell you exactly when it will start... (so please, don't ask) ... you'll just have to wait and see ... same as the rest of us :)

I'm on my period again. Thankfully, it's almost over! Mine are getting more predictable lately! And they should, it's been a year and a half since the first!

Yeah, mine are getting pretty predictable now. Last one I had I got during my basketball tournament and I had to play RIGHT after I found out. As soon as I was on subs I ran to my coach and asked, "Can I go use the washroom?" and grabbed my bag that had a tampon in it xD

I have not yet, but I am only young, I think I will get hem now at the age of my age this year or next year,I think Iwill be an early starter. Dont worry we are ging through all this at school :D

~*Danni~*

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need help!

Ok, well I've been having discharges for more than 6 months now and I just had a shower and realised that I had a..let's just call it "breast discharge" I looked it up on the net to see if it was normal and half of it seems to be normal but half not. I mean you're supposed to get it before your period right? The discharge is white and non-sticky and it came out by itself. Is this normal? My hands are shaking and I'm scared I have a disease or something! :lol: It feels like my breasts kindof hurt while I'm walking around but I don't know. Maybe I'm willing it to hurt because that's something that happens before a period?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need help!
Ok, well I've been having discharges for more than 6 months now and I just had a shower and realised that I had a..let's just call it "breast discharge" I looked it up on the net to see if it was normal and half of it seems to be normal but half not. I mean you're supposed to get it before your period right? The discharge is white and non-sticky and it came out by itself. Is this normal? My hands are shaking and I'm scared I have a disease or something! :mimitchi: It feels like my breasts kindof hurt while I'm walking around but I don't know. Maybe I'm willing it to hurt because that's something that happens before a period?
Breast Discharge? Hmm interesting!

I looked it up. and it's actually called "Nipple Discharge".

I says it usually happens to older women.

But for younger girls like you, who are going through puberty. It says you could be having irritation through clothing or something.

I think you should talk to your mother about it. It's not a disease but it's still a good idea to talk to her about it. Doesn't look to serious though. :3~♥

And breast pain through puberty is a pretty common thing too.

I just got mine yesterday. i didnt notice it. it doesnt hurt eccept you can get cramps.

I have to say though, i dont like pads. they r HUGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back