Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my girlfriend are on birth control right now.

There's no way in hell we can get pregnant ..

but I'm just sick of dealing with my period :)

I've had it, I have pretty bad cramps~ Like, horrible sit on the couch and don't move cramps.. lovely.

And let's make it better, shall we? I am due to get my period again on the first day of school... Haha~! Akward... I really need to get pads that actually fit, my moms are uncomfortable, and I need a smaller size. Argh.

;.;

I'm getting a physical in a week , just the annual check-up.Now that i'm almost 12 will they ask me about my period and/or do the smear test?I'm really scared i hate docters.Once i bruised my tailbone *by the butt* and a docter had to feel around there,ever since i dread docter visits.Please tell me as soon as you can.

p.s thx for all the help and advice!!

Hm. I have a question. I posted way earlier on in this topic saying I got my period. Well, it was a false alarm. I'm just wondering now when mine will start, because it seems to be taking forever. I'm 11, will be 12 in November, and have all the signs that my first period is coming up. (I have had very heavy vaginal discharge lately, have pubic hair, and now need to wear a bra) My mom thinks it will happen this year. I'm kind of dreading it D: But it just seems like it should have happened already, because I've had my pubic hair for a fairly long time now and my breasts have been growing for, like, a year now. x.x Is it normal to not have your first period until a year after you begin puberty? :angry:

^Yeah. It usually happens about a year after you start pueberty I think

~~

My prediction was right. I got mine this morning. Why was I cursed with heavy ones that last for a full week! >< I'm going to a sleepover at my friend Rebecca's tomorrow, and she's like, the only one of my friends that started hers already. I'm thankfull for that, she knows what I'm going through. Normally if I got a mood swing or something at any others friend's house, I would have to explain and say like "I'm sorry if I acted up, but this just happens this 'time of month'." and they don't get it. >< So, I'm glad I'm going over there where she knows what my deal is whenever I get mood swings.

I need some help! If I had my period may 29th and had it for 4 days,How many periods Have I missed? I was just wantd to know because thats when I had my 1st period.

I need some help! If I had my period may 29th and had it for 4 days,How many periods Have I missed? I was just wantd to know because thats when I had my 1st period.
You've missed 2 periods. (I think)

Sometimes when girls start getting there period they'll have it once and not have it for a while, then they'll start getting it again.

that happened to me. then the other thing i found out what happened to me was it hurt for one day and bled badly for 2 days then it calmed down.

Thanks guys. Also,Has anyone tried the Tampons that you insert with your finger? I'm going to try them and see what theyr like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Er, no. I dunno what you mean by that. xD You mean tampons? Or, what?

~

Uhg, I got mine Sunday, and it'll end this coming Sunday. x.x I was cursed with a week-long period and oceans of blood. xP Seriously, I'll get that thing where it's just fine all day, and then all of a sudden it's just like, everywhere. ><;; Oh, you knw what I figured out, well, first of all, the 3rd week of school, my entire 6th grade goes to North Bay which is just a camp, for a week. I saw on the calender that the day before we leave, I'll have finished my period for Semptember. xDDD

^ lucky for you. :ichigotchi:

ugh, i'm gonna be stuck with my September one during the 1st week of school. :< i like getting them over with, but this won't be the case. >__< plus i started mine today, and i got cramps..which is unusual for me to get on the 1st time. i get them around the 4-4th day.

* removed *

This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses.

Man, that's scary. My mom tries to sleep through her period so she won't feel the cramps, but that doesn't always work for her.

My mom got hers when she was eleven in the 6th grade...I'm twelve and about to start 7th grade. I don't have it yet, but I don't know if I should keep pads in my purse just in case...

O___O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back