Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Freaky.

I am really behind in the "breast department" compared to everyone else my age at school, but my mom insists I will get my period at 13 at the latest...

Does it matter how far you are in the stages of puberty, when you get your period? I have discharge (2 years now.) and hair, but I can't even fit an A cup. o_O

Does anyone think I may get my period this year?

^It really just depends on your growth process. It's a part of puberty. And sometimes puberty can be strange. You may or may not get your period this year.

Let's see... I got mine a few months before my 12th birthday. I've heard of people who didn't get their's until they were 15! Don't worry. And enjoy your tampon/padless years while you can! ;D

You... lied? To get attention? o_O
I should be getting mine soon. I hate it when it's late and you're like "Am I gonna get it today? OMG! Did I just get it? (Goes to bathroom) Nope..."

Argh. Being a girl really just stinks sometimes.
haha. that sounds exactly like me, sometimes my period arrives early or late and i always think its my period when really its discharge and i run to the toilet and then when it actually is my period i ignore it thinking its just discharge and end up dirtying my undies! aye, being a girl is confusing sometimes

haha. that sounds exactly like me, sometimes my period arrives early or late and i always think its my period when really its discharge and i run to the toilet and then when it actually is my period i ignore it thinking its just discharge and end up dirtying my undies! aye, being a girl is confusing sometimes
that sounds just like me, only i've never started it before so I have no idea!

being a girl does stink.. sometimes..

Grahh. I started this evening. D: And piano lessons are the day after tomorrow!

I don't know about some of you girls, but when I'm on my period, I-Want-To-Stay-Home!!!

^^That's scary. I had piano today and mind started the day before yesterday. O.O (I think...yeah. At night)

I wanted to stay home and sleep I always do, but when I have my period especially. xP

I just love how every time I get mine this topic seems to come back to life again.

^I would love to sleep all day on mine, but I'm always so nervous that I'll leak in bed. D':

Being a girl is hard.

Grahh. I started this evening. D: And piano lessons are the day after tomorrow!
I don't know about some of you girls, but when I'm on my period, I-Want-To-Stay-Home!!!
hey, your lucky. I still had to go to dance wearing a big pad on the heaviest day of the week. uncomfortable. Plus I have to wear really tight clothes and light colored leotard and tights. So if it leaks, im done for it, lol.

^Danng. That sounds bad. D:

Well, I'm still going strong with my period. I didn't leak last night. And piano is in 2 hours!

^Freaky.

I am really behind in the "breast department" compared to everyone else my age at school, but my mom insists I will get my period at 13 at the latest...

Does it matter how far you are in the stages of puberty, when you get your period? I have discharge (2 years now.) and hair, but I can't even fit an A cup. o_O

Does anyone think I may get my period this year?
You're gonna hate me for saying this because everyone does, but everyone grows at different speeds. I'm behind in that departamento too. lol.

I had alot of discharge the first 3 years before I got my period. You might get it, I'm not sure. But you'll feel something warm that's definitely a feeling that'll make you cringe. :3

Didn't mean to gross you out- just be prepared. I'd start carrying around a pad in my purse, you know, just in case.

UGH i hated when i first got my period!!!!

1. So much pain

2. I sat by my crush and you know you stink when u get it so i smelled bad! i was so embarresed!

3. You get bloated and look fat.

4. You feel really bad and get in trouble for not participating in gym.

i call it the curse

the evil freaking curse

also my period is like every 2 months

i got it first in october

then i got it in december

now i will get it on my freaking birthday

EVIL

SO EVIL

(also i am 10 and ive had mine)

Last edited by a moderator:
UGH i hated when i first got my period!!!!1. So much pain

2. I sat by my crush and you know you stink when u get it so i smelled bad! i was so embarresed!

3. You get bloated and look fat.

4. You feel really bad and get in trouble for not participating in gym.

i call it the curse

the evil freaking curse

also my period is like every 2 months

i got it first in october

then i got it in december

now i will get it on my freaking birthday

EVIL

SO EVIL

(also i am 10 and ive had mine)
OMG, you had it so young! It must of confused you!

Aha, this morning I thought it stopped so I didn't wear anything when I went to tennis. Then when I came home and changed there was this big red dot on my undies I'm like O.O.

Ive had mine. I got it in October last year. Im actually on mine right now. All you girls that are worried it'll leak in bed....you shouldnt be. All I do is get my baby blanket (which i dont mind getting dirty cuz I can wash it) and put it over my mattress. I then sleep on that and if anything ever leaks, than it goes straight on the blanket, not the mattress.

Dangit!!!

I just got mine this morning!!!!!

UGH! its a good thing i stayed home from school

hey, your lucky. I still had to go to dance wearing a big pad on the heaviest day of the week. uncomfortable. Plus I have to wear really tight clothes and light colored leotard and tights. So if it leaks, im done for it, lol.
I dance too and have to deal with that. D:

I had a dance recital one week and that happened, so I tried a tampon. It... didn't go over well. It wasn't that it hurt, I just couldn't get it up. D'x

So... I know know how you feel. :)

It is a pain.

I dance too and have to deal with that. D:
I had a dance recital one week and that happened, so I tried a tampon. It... didn't go over well. It wasn't that it hurt, I just couldn't get it up. D'x

So... I know know how you feel. :)

It is a pain.
yeah it is.

now i have to take a shower every day.

ugh

I haven't started yet and i'm 13. I am short though. But I know someone who's 11 and she's short and she's got hers. It's not fair!!!!! Girls younger than me have got it and I haven't!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have a friend and she is freaking out, she is afraid to get her period and she doesn't even want to go to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back