Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Last time I had mine, it stopped for two days.

So I was like, "Okay, safe."

Well, the say I decided to wear yellow shorts, it comes back ;.;

Luckily mommy had a pad <3

^ Every girl gets it.

Nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion.

I someones makes fun of you just say "Yeah. I'm a girl. It kinda happens to every girl"

^I know.

What I meant was that my friend got to know from her mom coz of my mom. And shes always asking me about it like whether I have mine, etc, just because she got hers. I mean honestly, I don't really enjoy talking about these things unless, of course, its with someone more trusted.

And nice advice Michello. *hugs*

And didn't you, uhhh, walk out with tampons/pads with a transprent bag from the store? 8D

Imagonna try that 8-]

Yes, I got mine when I was 11.

It still doesn't come every single month though. Which is weird. Eh.

-Facepalm-

I was putting the tampon in wrong.

I didn't know you were supposed to put the tampon applicator in your body..

I'm so stupid x.x

I haven't gotten mine yet...thank gawd.

It seems like a headache, making sure you always have a pad or tampon with you just in case.

Bleh. I hope I get mine when I'm around 17, when I'm older. If that's possible. xDD

^17 is very rare. Its only for REAAALY late bloomers, lol. And family history plays a huge role. You'll probably get it a year or two before or, rarely, after, the age your mom first got it.

My mom got hers at 12 and I got mine at 11. I got mine before 6th grade in August and scary and yes I watch a video about puberty video and it was...scary and now im going into 7th grade and my period is still not regular and one time after my 5 day period then after that day it stopped the next day it kept going for four days. i hate that. my sis is gonna hit it next probably before 6th grade like me.

Oh jeez.

I said in the other topic I tripped and hit my gut area off of windowsill. It made my period come early D: (Only 4 days, but I have been regular lately) And now I have terrible cramps

I didn't know you were supposed to put the tampon applicator in your body..
Yeah, you put the applicator the whole way up, until your thumb touches your body or only that thin, stick part is sticking out (if that makes sense.) THEN you push the thin stick thing upward to release the tampon XD

My mom got her period when she was fifteen, and I got mine a month before I turned fourteen.

^Yeah

Okay. Well I was on my period and wanted to swim. Since I know how to put a tampon in right now, why not give it a shot?

Well, I got the applicator in 3/4 of the way before your "finger touches" It felt like I was "running into things". I was probably doing the angles wrong. I could probably get it in my next two attemps.

At Least I got it in :D

^ Since you are just starting out, it may take a while for your periods to become normal. I remember I got my second period 50 days or so after my first one. Give it some time, and it should come :D

Another reason is you could be pregnant, but I highly doubt you are (Unless you sex :p )

Oh jeez.
I said in the other topic I tripped and hit my gut area off of windowsill. It made my period come early D: (Only 4 days, but I have been regular lately) And now I have terrible cramps
Yeowch. Is that really why it came early? O:

I said 1-2 years before or after your mom, guys. But mostly 1 year before. Unless "you're more like your aunt" or something. lol. xD

Ok, let's get one thing straight.

THIS IS NOT CINDER.

This is Cinder's friend squirrelytwitch !!! from tama party 2. :]

aka Maria.

I've had my period. Got it in 8th grade. Beginning of October. RIGHT BEFORE WE WENT TO SEE VICKY HOLMES. 2007.

Zum......ya. I meant to write zum. It's better than um or yum or gum.

I hate having my period. And if I had have sex, then I'd think I was pregnant.

Hmm...........I'm still a virgin..........interesting..............hopefully that will change within the next 5 hours. >:]

Zummmm..................I'm probably gonna get it during JV volleyball tryouts. Which is gonna suck. I need to be at my best. And even my best probably isn't gonna cut it. :[

We call it Aunt Marge after our awkward friend's dead great aunt. lol :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back