Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is kinda slowing down :) Yay.

I'm kinda scared if it comes again in the middle of school in like, 2 months or something D: since it's all weird at the beginning right? yeesh. Guys should have kids once in a while xD

Nope.

But I'm kinda scared if it comes in the middle of the school or a trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man mine's so heavy today. :x

Urgh. And tomorrow I was supposed to see my grandma. Tuesday I was supposed to go to a corn maze with my cousins. Dx I hope it ends soon.

I am about to hurt somebody. Mine is spazzing--majorly.

I've skipped a month or two before--but it's never randomly come back after four days. D:<

I was really happy when it was over and gone too. This is the fourth repeat day and if it's like this tomorrow--I swear...D:

I am in the process of getting my 'monthly collectible.'

It is a very painful gift, my friends.

Let's just say periods aren't fun... D: And they can be very uncomfortable and embarrassing. DX

Mine ended a few days ago. YESSS.

no idea when it's gonna come back though D: /scared

EDIT: typo ;p

I have horrible cramps atm.

Though my actual period isn't showing up.

Stupid puberty and its strange signs of things and such.

Sometimes I wish these things would go die in a hole. O:<

^ Can I come and die with you? xDD Yeah. It's terrible, isn't it.

I never used to get cramps but this year they started coming. ;-;

Yes, Krystal, you sure can!

Eh, now I know why today has been such a strain on my stomach.

I just went to the washroom and saw a very unpleasant surprise. D:

=33 I bet I'm the oldest one here who hasn't got hers yet ... BUT I don't think it's a good think... I'm the only one in my class who hasn't got hers and that's embarassing :mimitchi: Lol, I just hate being different... That's all.

[SIZE=8pt]Weird... I swear I already sent this here last week... o_O[/SIZE]

=33 I bet I'm the oldest one here who hasn't got hers yet ... BUT I don't think it's a good think... I'm the only one in my class who hasn't got hers and that's embarassing :lol: Lol, I just hate being different... That's all.

[SIZE=8pt]Weird... I swear I already sent this here last week... o_O[/SIZE]
It's fine. You have untill your about 17 to get you're period. It depends on the person.

Some friends of mine, the same age as me, got it 2 years before I got mine.

My period is due to come any day now.

My Birthday is Saturday. Hopefully it doesn't come then xD

I can tell it's coming, i have a feeling in the pit of my stomach, all i have to do is convince myself it's "coming next week" and then it's all like " lol rofl now I caught her off guard!!!" it happens every month, I also had my first period when I finally stopped thinking and worrying about when I could get it.

I figured out my cycle!! I'm super regular

27 day cycle. blood fades out after 4-5 day

after it ends: 1 week of discharge, it fades out for a week and then boom! my period. I usually get cramps about 20 min. earlier then the actual blood. horrible cramps but the date is VERYY easy to predict.

the weird thing is that I never EVER have gotten a bad period at school, it always seems to come on weekends, and blood stops when I go to school, I mean i have had it for atleast 4 times in a school year so far.

For those of you who haven't gotten a period yet and are anxious here is a description of my first one:

I was eating alot of chocolate chip waffles on a lazy saturday afternoon, when I felt really full and slightly nauseated (in a carsick way, not like I was actually gonna barf) and my stomach slightly hurt. I went to the bathroom and it was like my pee turned slightly pink. I reached into the bathroom cupboard and put a pad on just incase (i have lots of girls in my family so we are always stocked with pads!) I waited 20 minutes, and the blood darkened enough so that I know for sure that it was my period. I haven't skipped a month yet of my period, and after my 4th or 5th period i started getting horrid cramps, but now they are residing.

bad situation (what to do?) : If your at the store and you get your period get a quarter A.S.A.P and put it in the machine, if the machine is jammed and gives you nothing (like what happened to me!!! D: ) either use toilet paper, or check the store to see if they sell any small boxes of tampons or pads for about a dollar. (they are travel sized little cardboard boxes, with one really old fashioned jumbo tampons, or one maxi pad.) If you get a stain, pull your undershirt down, or wrap a sweatshirt around your waist. If you have already leaked, I suggest trying to go home, or somewhere you have clothes to change into as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back