Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And talk to your mom explain and sit her down,

And I am only 7 and I can fit in a bikiniininii.
well, so can anyone. you mean bikinis for boobs? my 3-year- old cousin wears a bikini...

A question for bellsprout or older tamatalk member...

can you feel for guys before youve had your period? My friends treat me like a kid when it comes to guys. I dont "feel the love" and it's bothering me. once, my friends and I walked by this guy who was really shiny and sweaty, and my friend said "shiny guys turn me on" and we all started laughing. the next day we were hanging out and then I randomly said "shiny guys turn me on" for no particular reason, and my friend said "shut up, you dont even know what turning on means" I knew she was joking, but i was really insulted.

Littlechibikiki:

Having your period and starting to like boys is completely unrelated. You'll start liking people when your mind matures enough. I started liking people way before I started my period. It's just the way your mind works and how fast it matures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my family have been very late in puberty and i will be 13 in about 4 months and still nothing has happened is it because it runs in my family? Slow puberty?

-fp

Last edited by a moderator:
A question for bellsprout or older tamatalk member...
can you feel for guys before youve had your period? My friends treat me like a kid when it comes to guys. I dont "feel the love" and it's bothering me. once, my friends and I walked by this guy who was really shiny and sweaty, and my friend said "shiny guys turn me on" and we all started laughing. the next day we were hanging out and then I randomly said "shiny guys turn me on" for no particular reason, and my friend said "shut up, you dont even know what turning on means" I knew she was joking, but i was really insulted.
I think SK answered well there... each person matures differently. But remember there is a difference between sexual attraction and "love". They are two very different concepts. A person can feel sexually attracted to a person without being in love with them or have any desire for a long term relationship.

I never dismiss the idea of love of physical attraction in childhood or early teens. Though, having your period does not necessarily mean there is the capacity for attraction/love either. Think about kids who have their first period about 8 or 9. They don't necessarily go falling in love and wanting to engage in sexual activities just because they are physically capable of reproducing. These factors or all controlled by hormones and a higher or lower level can significantly impact on a persons motivation, libido etc.

If you are not feeling anything yet, don't be concerned. It will come in its own good time. These things do develop of their own accord in time. What you should also keep in mind is that society paints a picture of what the average male and female should find "hot" and desirable. Early on there is a lot of roleplaying that occurs before full physical, hormonal, emotional development occur. Just because your friends says she is turned on doesn't necessarily mean she really knows what is to be turned on and the difference between attraction and a turn on... :hitodetchi:

Most of my family have been very late in puberty and i will be 13 in about 4 months and still nothing has happened is it because it runs in my family? Slow puberty?

-fp
You have pretty much nailed it there FP. Genetics play a very strong part of when your first period will come and what it will be like for you (e.g. if it will be painful or heavy etc). Get a rough idea of when others in your family have started... that should give you a rough indication. Remember that you may be earlier or you may be later. :hitodetchi:

I have a question. Would putting masking tape up to your legs, and then ripping it off have the same effect as waxing? I'm not going to do it, but if it does work, why wouldn't people just use that, instead of expensive waxing kits?
There is a difference between waxing and using sticky tape. Waxing covers the entire hair right down to where it exits out of your skin... sticky tape only covers one side of the hair and doesn't necessarily adhere strongly to the entire surface of the hair which means that what might instead happen is that the hair breaks of at the surface of the skin or not at all just causing pain and not removing hair properly. Covering the entire hair allows for a good grips forcing the hair to give way at the root rather than at the skin surface.

Think of it like a game of tug-o-war... the more people on your side the better chance you have of winning! Same applies... the more surface of hair you can cover the easier it is to remove it at the root.

1 thing-Why the heck do Women legs grow hair!?

If you dont shave em they turn into Man legs Heehee

Me dont know nor care when my mom got puberty

1 thing-Why the heck do Women legs grow hair!?
If you dont shave em they turn into Man legs Heehee

Me dont know nor care when my mom got puberty
Um...that was...irrelevant... :p

Not every person grows hair everywhere...and turning into a guy all of a sudden because you have leg hair isn't...um, human...

~Heartbreak~

My mom is having her period right now.*hears the toilet flush 2 times*

I'm just asking,not trying to be mean,so lets get back to the topic.

I still use training bras.

I'm just asking,not trying to be mean,so lets get back to the topic.I still use training bras.
Oh, I use like a sports bra thing, but it's not very big. Sometimes I also use a camosole with a little thing built into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back