Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes for real,i learned this in school!
I want everyone to be totally clear about this information so that there are no misunderstandings :)

Boys do go through puberty too - it is part of growing up into an adult.

Boys do not have periods / menstruation

Please try to remember to stay on topic ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want everyone to be totally clear about this information so that there are no misunderstandings :)

Thankx!!!

o yeaaa!now i remember!its pupyrty,i always get confused with this...

ps:do you know how to change the color of the letters?evry time i do that it gose like this!see!!!!!!

I am 11 and probably about to enter puberty very soon - so far, i'm terrified! :(

anything GOOD about periods?
It depends. Do you want kids? If so its a good thing. it makes it possible.

Same here. Just no blood...
me too! i can't wait... and can you feel the blood when it comes out or do you not notice it until you look at your under wear... seems like you would feel the liquid...

me too! i can't wait... and can you feel the blood when it comes out or do you not notice it until you look at your under wear... seems like you would feel the liquid...
Sometimes you can, and other times you can't. If the period is really light, you're less likely to feel the blood, where if it's really heavy, you're probably going to feel it. I personally hate the feeling of dripping blood x.x'

Sometimes you can, and other times you can't. If the period is really light, you're less likely to feel the blood, where if it's really heavy, you're probably going to feel it. I personally hate the feeling of dripping blood x.x'
do you think i could feel it on my first time? i want to know ive gotten it right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want everyone to be totally clear about this information so that there are no misunderstandings :(

Please try to remember to stay on topic :D
I've heard that boys get discharge or something similar to it... Is that true?

do you think i could feel it on my first time? i want to know ive gotten it right away.
I can't really say x.x' It depends on each person weither a period is heavy or light.

I found out the hard way ^.^' I was sleeping in my mom's bed and bled on her sheets, heh.

When you get your period, you'll probably know. You'll just feel a bit wet.

You got lucky xP
Sometimes periods are irregular. Is it a normal period or a really heavy/light one? Was the one on Christmas normal?
It was normal

How am I luck, I only have 2 more pads DX

It was normal
How am I luck, I only have 2 more pads DX
Hmm. Your period's probably just irregular then. Mine used to be really odd when I had it. I would have it one month for 5 days, then skip a month and have it for 7 or 8 days x.x It was annoying.

My friend put it this way, "You can but you can't hide. No matter how hard you try to run away from puberty, discharge and periods it always comes to you in the end. There is no turning back. Once your body has started to change from a mere chids body to the body of a young woman, you can't change back to the body of a mere child. " My friend might have been trying to say, "There is no way to avoid puberty. Once you've started it, there's no way to reverse it. Whatever it gives to you is usually permanent."

♥Camelle♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back