Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wondering, I only get thy period for about 3 days a month, is that a normal period span?
yes it is!

My mum said these times are normal when too get your period and its normal too et them 3 days a month!

i GOT MINE !! it started when i was in class! my teacher diddnt let me go to the washroom so i had to wait till recess! that is a whole hour!

yes it is!
My mum said these times are normal when too get your period and its normal too et them 3 days a month!
Yep that's about right. Each girl will last a certain time. 3-7 days is normal. When I had one it was 5-6 days. I don't have one really anymore due to my birth control.

Ugh. I think i'm going to get mine soon. I know i'm only eleven, but i've been feeling funny and have been in a VERY irritable mood. Do you think I'll be getting mine soon? or maybe i'm just developing.

Ugh. I think i'm going to get mine soon. I know i'm only eleven, but i've been feeling funny and have been in a VERY irritable mood. Do you think I'll be getting mine soon? or maybe i'm just developing.
The mood swings and irritability kicks in well before menstruation does - ask just about any mother! :huh: But you are definately on your way.

Puberty Stages of Development in Females will provide you with a rough timeline about what to expect and when. :huh:

this topic is...strange

i havent started...yet. i hope i won't get any painful stuff!

we get syou know what education starting after the xmas hols...i dont wanna go through it again - we already did it in year 5+6! (odd age...9-11 to start learning!)

Last edited by a moderator:
The mood swings and irritability kicks in well before menstruation does - ask just about any mother! :eek: But you are definately on your way.
Puberty Stages of Development in Females will provide you with a rough timeline about what to expect and when. :rolleyes:
Thanks Bell. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but i do get to have my ears pierced when it starts, so that's a bonus. Mum said that's so that i can have something to looko forward to when the pain and cramps start xD Sure, I'll start feeling pain...uh...down below, so lets shove a metal ring through my ear! yay!

Thanks Bell. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but i do get to have my ears pierced when it starts, so that's a bonus. Mum said that's so that i can have something to looko forward to when the pain and cramps start xD Sure, I'll start feeling pain...uh...down below, so lets shove a metal ring through my ear! yay!
Sounds good to me XD

I think I am really lucky because the only cramps I get are just little ones and all i need to do is lay down for a bit and rub my belly to get rid of them :eek:
Today I went into my room to get my hairbrush and there was a box of 80 TAMPONS on my dressing table!!! I was like... woah 0_0

I dont know who got them for me :eek: It might've been my dad when he went to aldis the other day :D
80 tampons?! I remember seeing only a box of 40 tampons in my mom's bathroon (though she doesn't use tampons. Maybe they were for me?) but 80? That should last you for about 8 periods or something like that.

I'm not gonna say.. but it isn't scary
I think you just told us all that you have gotten it by saying that it's not scary...

I just looked at that thing that bell sprout posted, and I'm just turning eleven yet I, according to the table, am up to age 12 in terms of puberty. I've got a bit more than small amout of pubic hair, and am having to wear a sports bra to stop my breasts from hurting when i run, horseride or bounce on the trampoline. I just recently had a massive growth spurt(sp?). I'm not sure about the body fat being 21.6%, but i will go weigh myself now (we've got one of those electronic scales that can measure body fat).

Can anyone explain this? Is it normal, or am i just special?

EDIT: My body fat, according to my scales, is 20.5%

i haven't had one but i don't want one now because

i have to do a lot of tests

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww stop this stuff is wwwwaaaayyyyy personal!!!!besides mine was the worst!!!i started mine 1 DAY B4 MY B-DAY!!!! B) :D i mean it ruined eeeevvveeeerrryyyyy ttthhhhiiiinnnggggg.....not really

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww stop this stuff is wwwwaaaayyyyy personal!!!!besides mine was the worst!!!i started mine 1 DAY B4 MY B-DAY!!!! :D :D i mean it ruined eeeevvveeeerrryyyyy ttthhhhiiiinnnggggg.....not really
people have different views on a topic like this... B)

U dont have to write anything if you dont want to.

:)

I friggin' hate my Mom. She had to leave me only about 2 weeks after I got my period.

I didn't tell her, either. It's been about 3 months since my first and I haven't told a soul on this planet. I dunno why I'm so worried though... maybe a male trying to expain puberty drives me away?

I dunno, al lI know is that I only have one pad left that I stole from my mom before she left so I have to tell somebody soon... x_x

It's actually kind of odd.. .fro mwhen you learn what periods are, you spend the next year or so waiting for it, and then when it happens... now what? Is this the last bit of my puberty that I have to worry about for a while? Until we become old enough to have children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back