Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell him,
Dad, I'm becoming a woman and I need my supplies.

He'll know what you mean. If not tell him, pads/tampons and whatever else.
Thanks for your advice,

but I'm still kind of embarrased. I think he's just gonna say, "WTF?!"

It's kind of weird that a boy is wanting to know about all of this stuff involving parts that only girls have... :p I don't know why he's getting cramps but I'm sure he doesn't get them the same way we do... And I also am a little freaked out. Just a little! *hides undre bed* *in squeaky voice* Not very much!

boys read this topic anyways (obviously cuz it says Girls! on it) so what's the big deal?

It's kind of weird that a boy is wanting to know about all of this stuff involving parts that only girls have... :p I don't know why he's getting cramps but I'm sure he doesn't get them the same way we do...
He's probably just getting like a leg cramp or sumthin', not a menstrual cramp.

Hey guys...
My mom said she is going back to her home country (at the Phillipines) on Tuesday. She will be back in 2 months. I'm too embarrassed to tell my dad i need 'woman' supplies, how do i tell him.
You don't really need to... ask your Mum to buy you some extra supplies to last you the time she'll be away. :p

If worst comes to worst then you may just have to ask your Dad or you can go out and buy supplies yourself. ;)

Well, I know the guys read it but normally they are too embarased to join in the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't really need to... ask your Mum to buy you some extra supplies to last you the time she'll be away. :p
If worst comes to worst then you may just have to ask your Dad or you can go out and buy supplies yourself. ;)
Yeah good point. But if I ask my dad he's gonna freak out cuz I'm only 10 :p

Hey guys... random thought here but is it really that much of a crime that guys may be interested in knowing how women's bodies work?

Remember that many guys will end up getting married and living with one their entire lives or having female children. Isn't a good thing that they should want to know what is going on so that they can understand??? We can't accuse men of being ignorant if we actually deny them the opportunity to learn about our basic anatomy and physiology. :p

Wat do I do if I get my period unexpected at school and I don't have any pads/tampons with me??? Sorry if I have so many questions.....

Wat do I do if I get my period unexpected at school and I don't have any pads/tampons with me??? Sorry if I have so many questions.....
Go to the school nurse, because the nurse ALWAYS has pads and tampons. :p

Even in Elementary School?? :p
Yes, she should. ;)

If not, just take some pads/tampons in your backpack, and if the time comes, just ask if you could go to your locker/backpack. Or just say you need to go to the bathroom. :p

Yeah tenniswinner is right. :p

They usually include pads and tampons in first aid kits in schools too. If you check the the toilets you will also find that even in primary school they have one or two toilets with those sanitary bins. ;)

Like tenniswinner said, carry some emergency supplies in your bag - you can use a small opaque pencil case to conceal them (and noone will think anything of it if they do happen to see in your bag).

omg omg omg it like BURNS when i pee!!am i like going to die???reaply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you might have a urinary tract infection. :)

This is particularly likely if you find that you need to pee regularly too!

It may however, be a simple irritation from the soap you are using or the type of underwear you wear. You will need to see your doctor for some antibiotics if it is UTI.

What is a urinary tract infection? - have a look at the other symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back