Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wat is it like to have your period ?
Depends. Everyone is different. Some girls don't get much of one, some girls get heavy periods and need to change pads or tampons every while. I was lucky I didn't get it like my mom had it. Apparently she used tampons and pads together, and she had to change them every hour it was bo bad o_O;;;

Depends. Everyone is different. Some girls don't get much of one, some girls get heavy periods and need to change pads or tampons every while. I was lucky I didn't get it like my mom had it. Apparently she used tampons and pads together, and she had to change them every hour it was bo bad o_O;;;
oh thnx for answring my question! :huh:

That I would call pretty bad. My aunt was 20(I think). And she hadn't started her period. So she had a surgery and one of her parts downstairs wasn't doing its job. So she can never have a baby.

Any similar situation & srry if I went into to much detail

TT101

That I would call pretty bad. My aunt was 20(I think). And she hadn't started her period. So she had a surgery and one of her parts downstairs wasn't doing its job. So she can never have a baby.
Any similar situation & srry if I went into to much detail

TT101
Thats too bad.

You guys are lucky to just get like 3 drops of blood for your period. I was a heavy starter! I used tampons for my first period and I was on a super absorbancy really soon! I like flooded on my menarche. :p

Also, if your still on here shorty8894, Tell your fellow males that we sometimes are in a bad mood at a certain time of month :p , and we don't need to be mocked or made fun of when we are storming around mttering curses under our breaths. Just pass on that PMS makes you want to kill the world and we don't need extra help being pi**ed off! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if your still on here shorty8894, Tell your fellow males that we sometimes are in a bad mood at a certain time of month :p , and we don't need to be mocked or made fun of when we are storming around mttering curses under our breaths. Just pass on that PMS makes you want to kill the world and we don't need extra help being pi**ed off! :D
Haha nice advice there. :huh:

Also, if your still on here shorty8894, Tell your fellow males that we sometimes are in a bad mood at a certain time of month :p , and we don't need to be mocked or made fun of when we are storming around mttering curses under our breaths. Just pass on that PMS makes you want to kill the world and we don't need extra help being pi**ed off! :huh:
Haha, lol so true. :D :angry:

hello every1

i am kinda new to this period stuff

i no wat a period is and stuff

but i have no idea what tampons r culd some1 pleaz tell me? :p

i feel so dumb asking that

Last edited by a moderator:
hello every1i am kinda new to this period stuff

i no wat a period is and stuff

but i have no idea what tampons r culd some1 pleaz tell me? :p

i feel so dumb asking that
You aren't dumb. ;]

We all have to learn.

It does the same thing as a pad- makes periods less messy by absorbing the blood/lining/and such.

The difference is that you put it in a different spot- where it comes out of.

You aren't dumb. ;]We all have to learn.

It does the same thing as a pad- makes periods less messy by absorbing the blood/lining/and such.

The difference is that you put it in a different spot- where it comes out of.
oh i get it! :p

Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back