Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you girls who want to fall in love, NO YOU DON'T! Love is not the sweet and precious thing it is cooked up to be, it can drive you insaine. I am truly in love with this boy and here is somthing that happend just today: I was walking down the stairs (thinking about how much i love him, like i always am) and i suddenly SAW HIM!!!! He was walking up the stairs and my heart was racing and i could barley breath. after that i went to english and i spent the whole time staring at the wall and i could not pay attention and i had this horrible feeling. So if anyone could help me i would not be able the thank you enough.

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
For all you girls who want to fall in love, NO YOU DON'T! Love is not the sweet and precious thing it is cooked up to be, it can drive you insaine. I am truly in love with this boy and here is somthing that happend just today: I was walking down the stairs (thinking about how much i love him, like i always am) and i suddenly SAW HIM!!!! He was walking up the stairs and my heart was racing and i could barley breath. after that i went to english and i spent the whole time staring at the wall and i could not pay attention and i had this horrible feeling. So if anyone could help me i would not be able the thank you enough.
~Reanna
What does that have to do with anything? o_O,,

~Reanna
That has nothing to do with Girl Puberty and Periods... Please don't go off topic. And, you made a topic about that with the exact words you used there....... 0_o

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm getting close... My hair is greasier, I sweat more, which means I'm wearing deodorant, and I've noticed my... er, *chest* is getting bigger. I'm going to ask my mom about a bra soon. :blink:

We watched the video, and because the nurse used some humor with it, it wasn't all that bad. It's important to know about things that will probably be happening to your body soon. :mellow:

Yeah. But it would be weird to see a boy having their period. 0_o
To add to the creep factor, if you ever seen one of those videos of a women giving birth, imagine if a baby tried to pass through a guy's penis >_

~Reanna
yes...love SUCKS...but i've had WAY worse. way worse. i don't even think you want to know.

anyway, i put a tampon in bout 45 minutes ago, but the back of it keeps stabbing me O_O. it hurts like a mo fo. is it suppose to do that, or did i put it in wrong, or not far enough??

To add to the creep factor, if you ever seen one of those videos of a women giving birth, imagine if a baby tried to pass through a guy's penis >_<;;; I'm not a male and I would not them to go through either thing seriously. Leave the tough stuff to us! We can take it :D
Oh goodness...

Now THAT'S a picture. xD

To add to the creep factor, if you ever seen one of those videos of a women giving birth, imagine if a baby tried to pass through a guy's penis >_<;;; I'm not a male and I would not them to go through either thing seriously. Leave the tough stuff to us! We can take it :D
OMFG that brings really disturbing images.. >.<

To add to the creep factor, if you ever seen one of those videos of a women giving birth, imagine if a baby tried to pass through a guy's penis >_<;;; I'm not a male and I would not them to go through either thing seriously. Leave the tough stuff to us! We can take it :eek:
Oh my god..

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

0_o

[Don't even ask where this came from.]

We were talking about what would happen if we all totaly changed genders from week to week and one guy said he'd go to all the hottest clubs... and suduce five guys in one night. o.0' SO, we said he'd have a-lot of children in his tummy.

Then we asked what if he was due a week when he was a guy. xD 'Just one more week chill'n, we can get through this!'

Then we said the babies would have fetus partyies. o.0 Funny, but oh so wrong.

Very disturbing... xP

[Don't even ask where this came from.]We were talking about what would happen if we all totaly changed genders from week to week and one guy said he'd go to all the hottest clubs... and suduce five guys in one night. o.0' SO, we said he'd have a-lot of children in his tummy.

Then we asked what if he was due a week when he was a guy. xD 'Just one more week chill'n, we can get through this!'

Then we said the babies would have fetus partyies. o.0 Funny, but oh so wrong.

Very disturbing... xP
Wow. Just wow. :eek:

That's a bit disturbing 0_o

Ugh...
I have problems. One of my *female* nads hurts so much.. <_< I wonder why. It's not my period I had that about 2 weeks ago. It's never happened before and I've had periods since September.

... ow..
One of my.....things hurts too. I think when they're growing they may be a bit sore in between. Mine have hurt for a while now :/

Ugh...
I have problems. One of my *female* nads hurts so much.. :angry: I wonder why. It's not my period I had that about 2 weeks ago. It's never happened before and I've had periods since September.

... ow..
Mine hurt too. They're just growing i think.

Female nads? I dont think I have them ... haha maybe this is new slang? Boobs maybe? Mine get sore somtimes when I am about to get my period ... Btw for you puberty kids ... Girls your mothers be against it. But if you are on your period and had a lot of zits too ... go one a birth control called "Yasmin" it clears up your skin and your period wont even be a day late .... it makes life easier knowing the exact day and time it will come!

Im a bit older but had bad skin ... it clears u up! Im totally hooked!

Question: I was investigating my vagina (yeah, it's true) and there was this booger-like stuff coming out! What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back