Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I'm a boy. i went through something not as painful as a period but an embarrassing thing. I'm not going to say anything else because I really shouldn't be posting in here. But, whatever.

Yea, someone already said going commando is without no undies.

It was a long skirt, right? At least I hope it was. o_o

Yea, periods suck. End of story. xD lol I'm supposed to get mine soon. It might be today. It was a little late beacuse of climate change and stress over my standardized tests, but they ended today so probably. Cramps are torture.

[SIZE=7pt]Okay, yes. I've had it since I was 11. (Almost 3 years ago.)[/SIZE]

And does it hurt? Sometimes, it can hurt ALOT.

There's cramps. All that I personally have to do is take a pain medication, and it's gone.

So, if you get "your friend" at school, tell either the secretary or the nurse. They should understand. At night, have a hot water bottle on your stomach. And drink alot of water. This sounds hilarious, but seriosly, eat lots of bananas. They help for stomach pain. Trust me, they help. :)

I mean this: Be prepared at all times! If you're not, you never know what could sneak up on you. So pack supplies in your schoolbag (a place that is secret to you) .

And only tell people that you trust that you have your period. Unless you don't mind everybody knowing.

-Rachel.

I do. I am small for my age, but yes I have it.

I personally think it feels like you've wet your pants, but at the same time it might feel like you've ran a mile w/o stopping or streaching before. However, I don't get cramps much.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, banana's help cramps? good thing my daddy went shopping yesterday. :)

and the funny thing is 2 of my friends got theirs on Thursday and so did my cousin for the first time! 2 bad for me and one of my friends, we're gonna have it on our birthday :) but ironic 4 of us got it on the same day.

it didn't hurt for me at all. I was 10. Now, I get cramps like there's no tomorrow. And PMSing doesn't hurt, it's just mood swings pretty much..for me anyway.o_O

I just started getting cramps and mood swing the last time. I expect it next week/this coming Sunday. Mine always start on either a Sunday or a Thursday and last a freaking full week. I'm just glad it came when it did last time,one week later and I'd have had it on the last day of school!! I hate the cramps. Whenever I get them,and my friends ask what's wrong,I say "I dunno. It's been like this for a few days." and try to give them hints. I don't want to tell them,because,none of my friends have started their's yet!!!!

Hah, I started mine before all my friends too! It's kinda funny 'cause when everyone's gotten it you can brag to them how you're growing up before them. :)

um well you oviosly havent had your period.it hurts like crazy.but theres medicine to help it.but dnt worry.you have to get it.you cnt relly prepare yourself for it.you juss get used to it.not to worry. :furawatchi:
Ye the cramps really kill! But wat medicene can u take? Im trying 2 get sum cuz my periods r giving me bad stomuch cramps. :(

I hate the cramps. I've been getting them since Thursday,when I got mine again. I get moody,cramps,I cry for no reason,I think boys have it off easier than girls. :(

Thank God, I haven't had my period yet. I'm probably going to get it next year and I'm afraid!!!! What if it hurts and its embarrasing!
About it hurting, the actual bleeding doesn't hurt but the cramps some people get before their periods is what hurts. If you end up getting cramps as a part of the PMS package, try taking some Midol.

And to prevent it from being embarrassing, it can help by choosing the perfect absorbency, and if you wear a tampon, try also wearing a pantiliner or pad with it.

It's not as bad as a lot of people say it is, so don't worry.

I hate the cramps. I've been getting them since Thursday,when I got mine again. I get moody,cramps,I cry for no reason,I think boys have it off easier than girls. You know a lot of females think that until you have a best friend who is a guy, and then you learn a lot about their puberty and what it was like for them. They may not have periods, but they get facial hair and increased blemishes on the face and in other areas and then the wet dreams and out-of-control-erections. Those can definitely be embarassing at the wrong times lol.

Anyway point is we get the pros and cons equally, just in different ways. I'm sure a few select of guys probably think "Oh the girls have it easier" too at times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back