Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw - we can make a "my period came at the worst time possible club".
It's a few days before school starts and it started like.. halfly. I don't know - it didn't drip out onto my underwear but it just kinda.. sat there. :D

Anyway, so that happened for two days and today I'm totally dry. :)
I'll join too. D:

I'm supposed to go to the beach w/ my friend on Wednesday.

Worst moment...Would have to be at band. I was afraid I would get blood on the seat because the seats are beige.. ._. (Big Band Geek. > : 3 ) Even worse? I heard somebody say ew or something I was all "Oh god. '_' *Checks seat*" xDDD

Nickigi:

I don't believe the blood goes in water... It just...I don't know... stops?

Wear a black bathing suit and don't wear pads w/ wings. =3

<3

RT

I don't have mine yet. I'm going into 7th grade, and I'm sure some of the girls in my grade are getting theirs, and I'm not. I'm also really short and I'm not developed yet. And like everyone is. It's embarrassing to be one of the only girls in school that haven't really started puberty yet. ;_;

EDIT: And btw, when you're swimming, nickigi, you're supposed to wear tampons.

Last edited by a moderator:
im so in that club cuz i got my period on the day of my dance recital (it wasnt my first but i dont use tampons yet) it was not fun.

i had my first period this year in may 2008? i'm 11 yrs old. don't worry it doesn't hurt but it's kind of scary. but the good thing is NO MORE ACNE!!!!!
You should smack whoever told you that.

You're going to be getting acne well into your 20's. My sister is nearly 30 and she still gets it.

You should smack whoever told you that.
You're going to be getting acne well into your 20's. My sister is nearly 30 and she still gets it.
Really? Even during my puberty I might of gotten blemishes more often but I never had acne of any degree happen. Had a public nurse tell me I have an amazing complexion because of the lack of acne or lack of blemishes growing up. I still get one every once in a while, but at the very worst I had 2-3 at a time on my phone when I was younger. Not much else.

I think the acne thing only happens depending on the person.

Well I haven't gotten any more bleedage so that's pretty schweet. xD

I just hope it doesn't pop up in the middle of school or something.

Oh guys I have missed you, anyway I am back!

I have read everything again, so I'm going to post again.

When I last posted I hadn't started my period, well I starting on the 25th of August, only a few days ago now.

I was really excited up until I actually started and its a bit of a pain now. Having to go 5 times a day and not actually changing it all of those. I'm using pads at the moment but I think I might try tampons soon.

What happened was I got up and went to the toilet and there was like hardly any blood but I wiped myself and LOADS of blood was there, so when I had finished I went and told my Mum and she thought it was, and luckily she had bought a few last year in case I started. I don't get that bad cramps although they do hurt sometimes. It can get quite annoying having to go to the bathroom quite a bit.

I'm still on my period and sometimes I just want to rip someones head off, I get REALLY angry.

I'm starting school soon so any tips would be helpful, especially since we do swimming for at least half a term.

Guys please stop slamming this topic, I found it extremely useful, and I learned a lot which helps me. If it wasn't for this topic then I would have freaked out.

Any suggestions?

Well, if you're going to do swimming make sure that if it's during your period, you wear a tampon. Because you can't put a pad in your bathing suit, it would get all wet and be useless.

Well, if you're going to do swimming make sure that if it's during your period, you wear a tampon. Because you can't put a pad in your bathing suit, it would get all wet and be useless.
1)Use a tampon or go w/o. Warning: After swimming you have to switch RIGHT AWAY into some fresh clothes.

And I forgot that it would be useless.. ;_; *Gets smacked*

nadito:

As SK said, you get acne ALL YOUR LIFE. My grandma who is 61 still gets pimples.

GotchiGirl96:

Don't get embarrassed. Puberty isn't fun. >_> Sometimes I wish I was in 3rd grade again. <//3

xRT

PS: Theres a awesome article on Wikihow. Type in Beach or period, it will bring up a article about the beach, it should be useful for swimming. :3

I just finished my period today. Im very happy that it's gone. :)

If you go to school, be sure to have some tampons or pads in your locker/backpack/pocket. Especially if you are just beginning it. Periods can be very irregular. Or you can just bring some spare change if your school has those "Insert 25 cents for a tampon" things.

I just finished my period today. Im very happy that it's gone. :)
If you go to school, be sure to have some tampons or pads in your locker/backpack/pocket. Especially if you are just beginning it. Periods can be very irregular. Or you can just bring some spare change if your school has those "Insert 25 cents for a tampon" things.
I started my 10th friday. ;_;

I should finish it soon thought.>.<

And you forgot the option of a purse. :huh:

If you chose to put you pads/tampons in your purse, please get a colorful, small bag:

Nobody wants tampons or pads falling out of your purse! And sometimes, the pad wrapper can get stuck in the zipper part! x_x That happened to my sister.. ;_;

At my school, they don't put/refill pads/tampons in those 25c things. :|

I'm kinda happy and kinda not about this. I just got my period again about 5 minutes ago, and I'm happy because this means I won't get it when I go to this week-long camp with the rest of the sixies in 2 weeks, not happy because, well, it's my period. x.x I have to endure a week of it and it'll be my first in middle school. x.x

Okies, Mum says I should try tampons on my 4th, which could be a while or could be a few months, still irregular.

I was wrong about not hurting, I mean the blood doesn't hurt and I was fine for the first 3 days then today when I went shopping I got these MEGA cramps and they really hurt. They are gone now though, only for like half an hour. The only bad problem was that while I had these cramps I was haveing my bus pass photo taken o_O.

Anymore advice on going to school and swimming.

Lol I have no idea which one I'm on...I've had it since I was 12 and I'm 20. I'm sure if I do the math I could figure it out..But I don't want to lol.

And mine are not pretty on the first day...my cramps are so intense all i do is cry and I can barely move. Everything hurts and barely anything helps. This pain lasts about 4 hours...And when it starts I try to remind myself that the pain wont last longer then the day..but It gets really hard. I even had to get a perscripiton from my doctor. It helps a bit...better then nothing.

Any girls who are going through this make sure you talk to a doctor..and I'm here to talk if you ever want to =) Sometimes its easier to talk to someone who goes through it. Also I might be able to recommend some of the things that I have learned worked for the pain over the last few years =)

[SIZE=7pt]Gah, no. But Im having really, really bad cramps right now, but not like a bathroom, or sick feeling. =S This is how my best friend got hers too. [/SIZE]

So right now, Im just praying im sick, lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back