Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have stopped today.

I only got cramps for like 30 mins, and only on the fourth day.

I'm just hoping that it won't happen when I go swimming at school.

EDIT: completely wrong about it stopping, yesterday I had hardly any blood and today in the morning. So I don't wear a pad. I go swimming and everythings fine. Then tonight my WHITE pants a covered in blood. Shows you how much I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah heh. I started mine yesterday, and I was just wondering, is it normalish to start around 11-12 years old?

Personally I'm not finding it too killer. =P I seem to have a case of the sugar addiction for it, though. o_o Like, almost all I've eatem throughout the day and through yesterdat is icecream. Though today I haven't actuallyhad any yet. Thank god. xPP
[SIZE=7pt]Haa. That's around when I got mine XD[/SIZE]

^I got mine when I was 10. xD I have mine now. It's so heavy! x.x It's less like a period and more like an exclaimation point! x.x

[SIZE=7pt]^I laughed really obnoxiously loud at that for some reason XD[/SIZE]

I got mine when I was like... Eleven

I started really late... like, two months after my fifteenth birthday. But I hate it! When I got it, it didn't get on my undies. I was going potty, and when I wiped, there was blood. I stared at it, wondering if I was dreaming. I hate it sooo much, like when I start unexpectatly at school with nothing to soak it but toilet paper wads.

Well, I got mine just about 4 weeks ago.

YEP, finally a woman :angry:

haha.

Thought yall like to know,

fs*

Last edited by a moderator:
I started really late... like, two months after my fifteenth birthday. But I hate it! When I got it, it didn't get on my undies. I was going potty, and when I wiped, there was blood. I stared at it, wondering if I was dreaming. I hate it sooo much, like when I start unexpectatly at school with nothing to soak it but toilet paper wads.
Wads of toilet paper suck! I had to do that in high school once....Then I just got so annoyed I went home for the last half of the day. Its hard being a girl sometimes >.<

^ Agreed completely. Toilet paper is NOT a good thing for periods. :rolleyes:

I got mine a few months ago. I wiped and there was blood. I stared at it for 5 minutes straight before my brain kicked in and I got a pad.

Being a girl through puberty is hard. VERY hard. xP

Yeah, a few months ago actually.

I never get cramps like most people, thank god, but it still bothers me having a pad or a tampon. It's all so uncomfortable.

Sometimes the pads aren't very good either, and ughh, I don't even wanna say it. :rolleyes:

Im at home from school today, It's 10:19am. WHY, You may ask? STUPID FREAKING CRAMPS! x_x

My first cramps. Yesterday I had them and it wasn't as bad as today. (BTW, I had my period around Monday, still have it. D:)

~SG~

Mine ends for September today. xx.xx Thank God, I can make it through gym class because it's always light on the last day, and this means I won't get it over this super-awesome camp the 6th grade is going to next week! xD I've been having really bad cramps through this one. On the bus yesterday I even asked the other person I was sitting with to move so I could lie down. o_O Luckily it was a nice girl that uderstood completely what my problem was.

yeah some people get it late andsome early guess i got it early u got it late no offence not trying to brag just saYING. thats exaclty the way my periocame. WHEN I WAS IN THE BATHRIOOM AT SCHOOL!!

Wads of toilet paper suck! I had to do that in high school once....Then I just got so annoyed I went home for the last half of the day. Its hard being a girl sometimes >.I never had problem using make-shift TP pads since I always made mine extra thick. But yes tampons are better when available IMHO.

I'm almost 12 and none of my friends (or in that fact nobody in my class) has had their period , but a couple of days ago i had cramps on and off for four days and heavier discharge,then on like the fifth day there was a browsh/yellowish dishcharge.Am i gonna have my period soon? or not?????? please help!!

Ummmm can someone please tell me if i will start soonish (i think i will..) sorry if you think this is tmi

stats

acne:alot

hair:*cough* down there. armpits.legs (shave armpits and legs)

cramps:really bad ones

discharge: 1 1/2 yr. been getting heavier lately

moodswings:yes

cravings:yes

age mom got it:age i am now

also umm lately like on the middle week of the month i get like bad bad cramps on and off for four days and then i get like light brownish/yellowish discharge....O.O

am i gonna get my period soon??

p.s. i bring panti-liners with me now and use them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back