Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine came.... AGAIN

Bleh this sucks.... like 5 more days untill my birthday

And my crush happenly sits at my table! Now i will smell bad if i dont go to the bathroom to wash the blood off my skin....

*Seriously i wish i could die and come back to life again*

Okay a question.

My friends says there is such thing as a preperiod. I don't believe her but she says you leak regular p like the regular color. I REALLY think she doesn't know but hey, thats why i ask

i got mine two month ago...the first time i got cramps, i ate ALOT, i was even more cranky than usual but the second time was somewhat easy, not as much cramps. My closest friend would walk up to me and whisper ♪you're a big kid now♪ we'd laugh about it. in my opinion it isn't so bad at times...then terrible the next.

Okay a question.
My friends says there is such thing as a preperiod. I don't believe her but she says you leak regular p like the regular color. I REALLY think she doesn't know but hey, thats why i ask
Sometimes you might find a brown stain in your undies a few days to a week or so before your period. This doesn't happen for everyone - just some people.

That may be what she's referring to. :p

Sometimes you might find a brown stain in your undies a few days to a week or so before your period. This doesn't happen for everyone - just some people.
That may be what she's referring to. ;)
OMG, thats happend to me!!!!!! When should i get it, this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weird!!

yea i already got mine. it didnt hurt 4 me... but 4 other ppl it might hurt but feel like u gotta poop.... dont be scared cuz a period can be in different volors... it can be red or brown or even clear

yea i already got mine. it didnt hurt 4 me... but 4 other ppl it might hurt but feel like u gotta poop.... dont be scared cuz a period can be in different volors... it can be red or brown or even clear
it can be clear?? seriously?? thats after the red right??

Your period can be red or brown. You're correct there.

But clear? No. That's vaginal discharge. It's a mucas that is used to clean "up there". It's a healthy sign. It can be clear, white, or off white. If it's green or another odd color, or smells badly, it can be a sign of infection.

I discharge about everyday. It smells, but not really badly.

That may be what she's referring to. ;)
O.O........

That's happening to me. And, I keep getting a pain round my groin area. It's weird. It hurts, but only for a few seconds.

Well, at least I'm not alone.I thought I was losing it when I couldn't find the hole. O_O
Yeah. xD

Same, My mom doesn't buy the small purple obs anymore, so now I tried the pink ones. -.- No sucess. D:< [i won't have any luck anymore, since I live with my grandma, and she thinks tampons have to do with virginity.. o.o I know the hymen breaks when you put the tampon[With sucess] in... But it can break from many reasons...Like riding a bike.]

A Wikihow article... About how to use a tampon. o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. xD
Same, My mom doesn't buy the small purple obs anymore, so now I tried the pink ones. -.- No sucess. D:< [i won't have any luck anymore, since I live with my grandma, and she thinks tampons have to do with virginity.. o.o I know the hymen breaks when you put the tampon[With sucess] in... But it can break from many reasons...Like riding a bike.]

A Wikihow article... About how to use a tampon. o.o
O_O

Thanks, I'll give that site a try. I think I know HOW to do it, it just won't... work. x3

I have summer gym in June - instead of taking my Phys Ed requirements during the school year, I can opt to take them for a 3 week period in June. :wacko:

The only problem is, in my school district, you have to swim. D:< During the regular school year, girls get 10 excused "no swims" due to your menstrual period. During summer gym, you get none. D8< -fail-

So I'm going to hope that I don't get my during June... either I skip, or have it during the first week of June, just before it starts. :/

I'm so upset.

I leaked last night. D; I hate it so much - I have a question:

Do the nighttime pads help? Are they bulkier? Are they worth it?

Thanks to who answers.

D:

O_O
Thanks, I'll give that site a try. I think I know HOW to do it, it just won't... work. x3

I have summer gym in June - instead of taking my Phys Ed requirements during the school year, I can opt to take them for a 3 week period in June. :eek:

The only problem is, in my school district, you have to swim. D:< During the regular school year, girls get 10 excused "no swims" due to your menstrual period. During summer gym, you get none. D8< -fail-

So I'm going to hope that I don't get my during June... either I skip, or have it during the first week of June, just before it starts. :/
I how I don't gross you out or anything, but I THINK the tampon goes inbetween that flap part of your vag. ._. But I could be wrong.

Why only 10? I'm happy now that my school doesn't have swimming pools. xD

Do you want or have to take summer gym? I just wouldn't take gym.

I hated having my period during the summer, and surprisingly, big pads didn't bother me in 6th grade. O_O Now, they do. Probably because I wear skinny jeans, or the fact I play Tuba. [bAD excuse. xDD]

Krystal:

I tried one, I think their annoying. Their too puffy. D: I would suggest getting Always Infinity, but those are EXPENSIVE. $10 for pads! xDD I haven't tried the new Always, but they look reassuring. Anyway, a pad is gonna shift and stuff whle you move in your sleep, so it does have a risk of leaking, even if it's the biggest pad.

Kotex makes good, comfy pads. :3

^ I tried shoving it behind where you pee [urthea?], but before your butt crack. I used a mirror. There's like, a dark pit in between the two.

Only 10? Because then you would miss more than half of the swimming days, and it defeats the purpose of swim class. x3 Believe it or not, 10 is usually enough. :D

Our school mandates Physical Education every year. If you don't have your Phys Ed credits, you can't graduate. If you didn't have to take it, like, no one would. xD

`Krystal - Get the overnight pads. I HAVE to use them. I quickly found out that with just a regular [or even a heavy] pad at night, I get blood all over my bed. I use Always Overnight - they're much longer in the back, so the blood can't seep out [That's where the blood seeps out and onto my sheets when I sleep]. Since I started using the overnight pads, I haven't had a leak since. I highly reccommend them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back