Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Feebee - I already asked my mom if I could get on birth control, and got a resounding, "NO." I told her it was so I could get fewer periods, but I really wanted it just in case I ever had sex. I'm not planning on it anytime soon, but you know, accidents happen, and I want to be prepared.. XD
Aren't you like, Catholic? xD That's probably why she said no.

I dunno, my mom might say yes.

Oh, oh, oh!

I just saw someones post.

Uh, when you first start should your period be regular?

Cause I've had mine for about a year, and it still isnt.

^ No. It's perfectly fine. Mine is just starting to get regular after 14 months.
Only 14 months O_O I've had mine for almost 4 years and It's still not too regular. It is, but usually it's a week late or a week early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually reaally happy I got my period early this month because I have swimming class when it's supposed to be.

I'm late. D:

And I have my Short Stack concert on Friday and I'm sleeping over Jen's the day after. I just really hope it doesn't come when I'm completely un-prepared.

Gaaah, I wish these types of things went by a strict schedule.

Ah, that's good. I was like, really worried that something was completley wrong with me.

But, I'm happy I got it when I did, 'cause I'm supossed to go to my friends cottage when I usually have it.

And it's a cottage. With all boys. -.-

Wouldn't be fun to have.

Only 14 months O_O I've had mine for almost 4 years and It's still not too regular. It is, but usually it's a week late or a week early.
Yupp. Last one came exactly on time (I counted wrong, so I thought it was early, but it's really not) and was only 5 days. My 28 day cycle is normal though. o:

I've had mine since last June, so about 14 months

Oh, just a question. If you use pads only, when you're off your period, should you still wear a pad?

'Cause I don't. :/

[SIZE=9pt]^ I don't think you have to. [/SIZE]

I mean, you'd go through a lot of pads, wouldn't you, if you wore them everyday of the year?

I know some people do it though, but only for like 3 days after their period, just in case.

Otherwise, it's pad-free ;D

Oh, just a question. If you use pads only, when you're off your period, should you still wear a pad?'Cause I don't. :/
There's no need to wear a pad if you are not bleeding.

Some girls wear a very thin panty liner for the couple of days after they stop bleeding just in case they pass a little blood. Saves you staining your underwear or any embaressing marks showing through :)

Otherwise, there is no need to wear a pad - or use a tampon - if you are not on your period.

I haven't gotten my period yet, however I have a question- does it hurt to put a Tampex in? It seems like it'd hurt.. xP
For some people it hurts, and some people it doesn't.

It doesn't hurt me at all - I find them completely comfortable and easy to insert. No pain involved.

However, my mom said it still hurt her to use a tampon even AFTER she gave birth.

I know people who love tampons (MICHELLE!) and people who despise them.

It differs from person to person and is somewhat a matter of opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back