Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got it for this month yesterday at school :/ It's REALLY heavy right now, and the worst part id I went to see New Moon with a guy friend today and I was paranoid the whole time >.<

I just got it for this month yesterday at school :/ It's REALLY heavy right now, and the worst part id I went to see New Moon with a guy friend today and I was paranoid the whole time >.<
Off Topic: I saw it yesterday too! I LOVED IT! I want it to come out on dvd already!

Guess who got theirs today?

If this keeps up, it's gonna come at the worsttt times.

Like, when I go to NZ, and at Christmas time. Uhooh.

I got it at school. \:

Shizzlecakes, tomorrow I have my High School transition day ...

D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoanow. o.o

I got mine today. I really wasn't expecting that. You know what? That's probably why I felt so weird last night.

Oh well. And let the ever obnoxious week start. x_x

^ I honestly don't even know anymore. I thought I started to get it once when some strange brown and red spots appeared in my panties, but I haven't had anything like it since.

Although, I've had this tedious discharge for 2 years now.

^ Yep, I've just turned 13. Perhaps it's genetics. My mother didn't get her period until 14 and my grandma didn't get hers until 15. My dad didn't start going through puberty until high school, and I seem to be following in his tracks, since I could still pass for a third grader.

^ Yep, I've just turned 13. Perhaps it's genetics. My mother didn't get her period until 14 and my grandma didn't get hers until 15. My dad didn't start going through puberty until high school, and I seem to be following in his tracks, since I could still pass for a third grader.
I got mine a month before I turned fourteen. My mommy didn't get hers until she was fifteen.

You're fine. :]

I got mine at 11, and my mom and my sister both had theirs around like 14 or 15 xD

Maybe it's another one of those things that happen to me that doesn't really happen to my other family members. Like I'm like 'Tall' to almost everyone in my family just because all of them are around 5 feet xP

I had my period at 11 (As said above)

My foot size is either around the same size as my cousins and aunts or bigger (I'm 11, everyone else is 16 or older.)

I supposably have 'Big' breasts xD The size I am right now is like around the same size as my relatives or a bit bigger.

Weird.

Well one thing's for sure. You're not missing out on anything. xDD

Mine's still here. I hope I don't get it at Christmas later this month. DD:

my mum got hers when she was 10. i'm 13. so i now know that i'm not getting it through genetics. my bestie got hers when she was 11 and three of my friends got theirs last week. in 2 days, three girls got theirs. i get hell paranoid on a hot day, when i get all sweaty down there. i start freaking out and thinking there'll be this huge stain on my dress. but no. luckily, i haven't got mine yet.

I haven't gotten my period yet but I have gotten that icky, yucky discharge. :angry: I hate it.

I can now say that I have started it :wub:

I started it this past Saturday. I had cramps that whole day but thought nothing of it, but when I went to change underwear, there was a big red stain, and I knew that was my period. It wasn't as bad as everyone says. I had semi-bad cramps at first, but I'm about to end now and overall it wasn't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back