Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My period is being very odd.

Ever since I have started my period for the first time, I have been regular. Whoop-Dee-Do.

I always get my period 3-5 days after spotting, but this time I spotted, and no period for almost 3 weeks. o.o;

Haha, Oh the joys of Womanhood. ^_^

It doesn't hurt. At all. I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. If you get it, you'll feel it. And you have about 10 minutes after that to do something about it.

Don't worry; when you get into your 40s. along comes the "change". The monthly "visitor" will leave for good!! It already happened to me--yay!! It may get irregular again, however.

I'm hoping and praying mine comes soon.

Not today. Inconvenient. \:

But tomorrow, or in time for Christmas.

If I don't have it for Christmas, I'll have it for when I go to New Zealand.

Yeah, it's gonna be so enjoyable visiting the adventure country of the world while on my period.

Urgg.

^ I hope yours comes, Ksenia. For your sake. Because it's terrible when you have it and your on an adventure. ): I remember waiting and waiting and waiting for mine to come before my trip to Florida, and when it came about a week before, I was dancing in the garage. xDD GOOD LUCK.

Mine's definitely coming for Christmas. Blagggh. Aw well. In my optimistic point of view, at least there's nothing wrong with my body and it's still coming.

Mine started this morning. I woke up, and I'm like "Danged stomach pains... x_x" then I went to the bathroom and was all "FRIKK YOUUU"

And I'll be on it come Christmas time... lovely. x_x

I just got off mine, and thank goodness for that.

I hate my period. I think it's funny how almost exactly two years ago I was so excited when I first got it.

My periods are really short though. Like 3-5 days short. I'm not complaining though.

Wooo. January 6th, at about 12 PM will be my two year period anniversary!

I keep getting these cramps,every 3-5 days,but I havent had my period yet.Im 9....so does that mean im getting closer to the hurtful cramps and...BLOOD?Im ok with blood but blood from ...."Down There?"Thats a scary thought

^It's not really scary. Just shocking when you first get it and see all the blood.

I'm on my third period right now, and it's not frightening. You get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back