Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine on my last day in New Zealand .. in the Art Gallery |:

We were admiring the beautiful artworks until I had a huge cramp in my stomache.

I went to the bathroom, and wala, it was there.

Luckily enough, mother has a pad in her bag at all times.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first year of having a period (I am only 11) and my first year has been a little weird.

I had my first time on Halloween, then the second period was on Christmas. XD

I got mine on my last day in New Zealand .. in the Art Gallery |:We were admiring the beautiful artworks until I had a huge cramp in my stomache.

I went to the bathroom, and wala, it was there.

Luckily enough, mother has a pad in her bag at all times.

:)
SALKDFJA. I'm so glad you didn't have it for your whole trip! It's such a pain. xD

I am 15 years old now. But, unlike all of my friends, my mother told me about periods when i was 8 and i received mine when i was 10 at home laying down playing on my mother's laptop.

SALKDFJA. I'm so glad you didn't have it for your whole trip! It's such a pain. xD
I knoooow!

I'm glad I didn't have it either.

Bungy jumping and meeting Michelle while on that?

No thankyou .____.

Well, I'm pretty much off mine now.

Hooray for my next month of no-bloodliness.

I haven't had it yet, but I'm only 10 so it would be early. DX

So I went to see my rheumatologist last week, and while I was there, I brought up my periods coming so frequently (15-17 days apart).

My doctor said not to worry about it, even though this has been consistently happening for the past 6-7 months. Basically as long as I'm not super duper heavy, nothing is wrong.

So... that's it I guess.

When i had my period XD i got showered with gifts saying " Laine you are now a lady " they all knew it was ganna happen soon because i have huge....-coughs- uuuhmm breasts....it doesnt hurt....you Pms though....and its crappy you feel like the whole world hates you and you snap at every one.....ahhhh womenhood....but i bleed bad like i hacve to take pills bad

Last edited by a moderator:
^ xD I got a hug from my mom. And I was all like, "ksowhutdoidonow?"

It's getting near my time. Blahhhh. Seriously. Lately I've been busy and it's like I just slap on a pad and I kinda forget about it. xDD They haven't been as long nor as heavy lately. Woot?

^ DDDDDD< Nofair. xD

I'm so getting mine tomorrow. I just know it. I wish it'd hold off until the weekend... SO I CAN SLEEP ALL DAY. Maybe it will.

I got mine. o; And I had a terrible leak this morning. Ughhhh. Even with a nighttime pad. I hate it! It's like I finally think I'm going to get a good night's sleep and then I leak.

yeah, mine's almost over...... i hate it so much, i always get it at school and then i get horrible cramps, like enough to bring me to tears. ;-;

I got it this morning, next month i will officially have had it for a year.... oh god I remember last valentines day.. it was horrible!! anyway, this morning i woke up with a bad cold and cramps, so TADAA i complained alot and my mom let me stay home. GOOOOO hormones! blah -_-

So I haven't gotten mine yet but I think I'm about to. I've just had a nightmare about getting it (various nightmares to be exact) and my face is starting to break out. Puberty signs are showing. Before I know it, I'll be buying Tampex. Oooh those gotta hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back