Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O-M-G! D: Remember when... Like a month ago... I said I saw some blood down there? Today I felt really bad and went to the bathroom and... Everything was in blood! AUUUGHHH! What can I do? I still don't know how to tell mom! Maybe I'll just wait until it leaks and then I'll be like "Look at my pants, mom! I didn't even notice..." Lol, what a stupid idea, but it's quite heavy and feels like I peed in my pants DD: And I can't go change clothes or anything, 'cause my mom will notice and ask why I'm changing my pants all of a sudden. ._. So all I can do is tell. But how?! This suckss!

EDIT: Nvm, I told her... Though it wasn't nice. D: I knew this would happen: She started overreacting and she doesn't talk about anything else now! She's giving me advice I don't even need. -.- It's embarassing...

Last edited by a moderator:
O-M-G! D: Remember when... Like a month ago... I said I saw some blood down there? Today I felt really bad and went to the bathroom and... Everything was in blood! AUUUGHHH! What can I do? I still don't know how to tell mom! Maybe I'll just wait until it leaks and then I'll be like "Look at my pants, mom! I didn't even notice..." Lol, what a stupid idea, but it's quite heavy and feels like I peed in my pants DD: And I can't go change clothes or anything, 'cause my mom will notice and ask why I'm changing my pants all of a sudden. ._. So all I can do is tell. But how?! This suckss!

EDIT: Nvm, I told her... Though it wasn't nice. D: I knew this would happen: She started overreacting and she doesn't talk about anything else now! She's giving me advice I don't even need. -.- It's embarassing...
That's what I'm afraid of...

I've had mine a few times now, but I haven't told her. I had mine today and I took some of her pads. Now I really gotta tell her.

What I did when I wanted to shave was when my mom was about to go to bed, I said, "can I use that Smooth Away stuff you have"? and she said yes and I got out of the room as fast as I could.

I am deciding if I should do that or not today for my period.

It got all over my favorite WHITE aeropostale pajama pants. x.x

So I'll have to tell her.

Last time mine came a week early. To make up for it, it came 3 weeks late this time. Most people bloat during theirs, I tend to get thinner and loose weight.
Oh my god me too! I get less hungry too, and crazier and more active. Of course right now I've been on the computer since I got home, but you get the point. xD

Had my first period - Hate it already XDD I used to hate that yuckie discharge... But when I started my period I was like "NOO! Even discharge was better than this!" : PP Lol. Thank GOD it's over! Until next month, bloody days ~

Lots of people sure are having issues with telling their mom. I didn't even think twice about it. I was on vacation with some other family, but my mom wasn't there. Mine started so I was all like O____O NOWAINOWAINOFREAKINGWAI. The first thing I did was grab my phone and call my mom. I'd rather tell her than some other relatives that I don't like that much. Pft.

I'm really worried now. My friend, she said I'd probably get hers around the same time as her, and she's very likely right. I found out yesterday, she's had hers for a year, which means I can't be far behind. My other friend, she missed three periods and then got it today in English. It was all over her dress and didn't realise until another girl told her. I"M REALLY FREAKIN OUT NOW!!!!!

I honestly hate my period.

It always comes at the worst possible time.

For example, I have to go to a 3 hour valentines day dance tonight,

a four hour shopping trip tomorrow along with another valentines dance where I have to wear a DRESS,

and I'm supposed to spend the day with the guy I like on Monday.

And I got my period yesterday.

And because of that, I have MAJOR cramps. They hurt so much, I just want to lay down constantly.

Nothing seems to help with the pain.

I'll be having the cramps the entire weekend, and my period won't be over for at least a week...

AWESOMEEEE.

i've had mine 3 times. it started in september. i got it when i was 12.

it's not that bad. just put on a pad an i'm good to go for a couple hours P:

i don't really get cramps, just slight discomfort, and my thighs get sore.

ehhh well i get it pretty easy, my friends get it heavy and get bad cramps and stuff. so i'm the lucky one 8D

I'm 20, I've been getting mine since I was 14 =/ It's not painful but you get a tummy ache =( It's definately not fun, so hopefully you get it later then sooner, I feel bad for girls who are like 10 and get it.

A word of advice, NEVER tell guys when you're on it because all they'll do is tease you or avoid you. I once played capture the flag in high school with a boy who knew I was on my period and he wouldn't even run up and tag me...SO immature haha!! They'll also say you're cranky and hormonal even if you're not at all...because as we all know guys are idiots. :angry:

WOOOO! I SKIPPED MY FEBRUARY!

I think.

It's actually a good month so far, because ever since I got my first period in September, I have regular, right off the bat. Every day predicted, I get. And nao I skipped! Woot!

o.o' Am I the only person posting in this topic who's had her period for more than 2 years? It seems like everyone just started this year or so. x.x' I started back in 1999-2000.
I have had mine for 3 years

Its not bad at all to tell. You should tell her its not like you will get grounded for natures course. Its life, she has it too. I just called and said it. Try telling the teacher and theyll take you to the nurse and you get to go home early its quite nice ^^;

Ewh, I remember my first period. Blegh.

I was 11 and spending summer vacation with my aunt.

Bad experience, I was at the beach. D:

Haha, I was afraid to tell my aunt cause I thought I'd get in trouble, so I told my uncle and he went to get my...

Items. lol.

YESS! It's March 1st... I think I skipped this month : D 'Cause I had it January 30th last time and I don't feel like I'm getting like I did the last time. Or then I'm just a little bit late. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about double posting buut... I didn't skip it D: I knew it, I was just late. 10 days late. Blech. Got it today, eww this sucks... T_T Beoverin3daysBeoverin3dayslikelasttimePleaaaase.....

;/ *Sigh* I know, I just have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back