Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I SCARED!! I'm 8! *faints*
dont worry you will learn all about this in laterlife when you are letts say about 10?

anyway it is eliegle to have sex when you are -18 did you read about the 13 yearold girl who gave birth?

5 year old? someone made that up. -__-' 5 year olds don't have the intelegents or the urge to have sex and if one did I dout they'r mom/dad/gaurdeen would let them and would BADLY spank or punish them if they did
It was fifty years ago, in the middle east or something. She was raped. Its true, there are lots of trustworthy internet sites that talk about it.

Yes, I had mine. It dosnt hurt when you get used to it. I've had mine for like, 5 months and I got used to it. You get cramps, and, realy, thats it.

-ZTF

dont worry you will learn all about this in laterlife when you are letts say about 10?anyway it is eliegle to have sex when you are -18 did you read about the 13 yearold girl who gave birth?
I think the age of consent differs in each state/country. For me, the age of consent is 16, but nobody pays attention to it. They just learn how to not get caught. It is, however, illegal for anyone 18+ to have sex with anyone under 18.

my mom just tried to teach me about sex. i am going to camp and she is worried. Now i am really uncomfertable.
I am not sure where you are from but at least in Australia, school camps are divided so girls and guys have seperate dorms. At the primary school level each dorm is monitored by a volunteer parent who comes on camp. There is little reason for concern.

When dealing with parents, it is best to be as open to what they want to tell you as possible. It may make you feel somewhat uncomfortable or embarrassed but if you become resistant they are more likely to hound you in suspicion rather than assuming your responsibility. You will want the freedom to be involved with the opposite sex without them being on your case and trying to protect you from the dangers. It is also a good idea to listen to what they have to say because like it or not, they do have life experience and not much has changed since they were a teenager other than the topic of sex and puberty is a little less taboo.

There is also an 11 year old gal who is pregnant. But the 13 year old was in my magazine. She had been sent to some behavioural bording school and felt 'the time was right' and had sex with some guy! I trhink it is sick. But the 11 year old is apparantly the uk's youngest mum. She got drunk and got into bed with a 15 year old! That's just soo stupid. And the Mum is 'proud of her'. I would have endless lectures about the dangers of sex and other stuff. My mum certainly not be pleased and as for my Dad!!!! I have heard that your period gives you tummy cramps! I am about to start my period I think because I am getting all the 'symptoms' and I bleed on and off! It's not too pleasant when you are in the middle of table tennis, let me tell you!

Guys, I have a question...um..is it okay to try a Tampon before your period?
EDIT: My mom has no idea what the heck is an Tampon...(she lives in China I phone her ya know)
I kinda feel embarised about this but here goes.

I haven't had my period yet. I tried to use a tampon, just to see what it's like. But, I didn't know exactly where to put it so I never really got to know what it's like. I'm 10 so maybe I won't have to wait long...

Anyway, I was just wondering, did anyone buy the book 'The care and keeping of you: the body book for girls'?

One more thing: In 5th grade you see a movie on puberty, right? Well, do you really get a bag with a pad and deoderent in it?

Women were built with what is called a uterus... it's like a little holding bay for baby. Men are not born with that.... Women also have eggs which make up one half of the baby and men have the other half. Women are just designed to be able to carry the baby. The blood that makes up a period is there to provide an anchor for the developing baby in the intitial stages as well as some nutrients. This later gets changed into the placenta and the umbilical cord for feeding. If a baby is not made then the blood is discharge to be replaced with fresh blood and a new egg.
Is that kind of making sense?
I know this sounds kinda stupid, my mom didn't tell me what it is. What is discharge?! I feel like I'm the ONLY one here who doesn't know what it is. :angry: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back