Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed something about this diagram that made me kind of uneasy. After I saw this, I checked myself and noticed that my ehm, clitoris is below my urethral opening. Is that bad? o_O' I had a pap-smear about a year and a half ago and they didn't say anything about it but it still concerns me a little bit. x.x
Well... the diagram is a really simplified version of the what is down there. The whole area is not exactly all neat and pretty with three perfectly defined holes etc. There actually lots of curdley bits and skin folds. Skin folds and bumps and lumps are quite common between urethra and vagina. The clitoris itself is rarely visable is a big lump like that diagram suggests. It is often covered by folds of skin and may not appear until stimulated.

Having said that, the research that I have done suggests that on some occasions the clitoris can turn up below the urethra. This is not something to be concerned about unless you feel that you are not getting adequate function. If that is the case then you need to visit a gyn. Having it below the urethra and closer to the vaginal opening means that you are probably more likely to experience orgasm through vaginal intercourse because of it's proximity to where all the action happens hence, greater stimulation.

What you need to determine is if it is your clitoris that is below the urethra or just a skin mottle or some such like that and only self exploration will do that for you. Regardless, if you are getting adequate function there is nothing to be concerned about.

In a way I wouldn't mind people scrubbing me down, but in certain areas, it would probably get to me XD
Thats what I meant! I would be so happy if someone scrubbed me all over but not in those *areas*

Well... the diagram is a really simplified version of the what is down there. The whole area is not exactly all neat and pretty with three perfectly defined holes etc. There actually lots of curdley bits and skin folds. Skin folds and bumps and lumps are quite common between urethra and vagina. The clitoris itself is rarely visable is a big lump like that diagram suggests. It is often covered by folds of skin and may not appear until stimulated.
Having said that, the research that I have done suggests that on some occasions the clitoris can turn up below the urethra. This is not something to be concerned about unless you feel that you are not getting adequate function. If that is the case then you need to visit a gyn. Having it below the urethra and closer to the vaginal opening means that you are probably more likely to experience orgasm through vaginal intercourse because of it's proximity to where all the action happens hence, greater stimulation.

What you need to determine is if it is your clitoris that is below the urethra or just a skin mottle or some such like that and only self exploration will do that for you. Regardless, if you are getting adequate function there is nothing to be concerned about.
Hmm, well it doesn't cause any problems, and they function like they're supposed to. I wont worry about it. It was just weird to see the diagram, where it was quite a bit above the urethral opening, when mine was right under the opening. I know for sure that's what it is. It looks like a bump, like in the diagram, and well, personal experience and previous explorations have me pretty convinced.

Thank you ^.^

My friend she is the same age as me (we`re both 9) and after I showed it too her before she had too get a chekup when the doctor said it`s time too do it next summer she new what her doctor was talking about so now we are so nervous!!!!!!!!!!She`s scared but I`m just nervous.Very nervous!

uuhhhhhh yeah.........to me it sounds scary
Why do you think it is scary Chomamechi?

It is a natural process that happens to just about every female. The blood shed is speicifcally made by your body to line the uterus in preperation for a baby. Your body makes this blood as in time for an egg to be released from the ovaries. When the egg IS NOT fertilized and pregnancy doesn't occur the body goes "Okay! Well this lining is getting a bit old now. We shall make a new one!" So you bleed for a few days while your body removes that blood and makes some more to line the uterus again.

Here is a really good flash program that explains what it is all about: https://kidshealth.org/misc/movie/bodybasic...male_repro.html

When it loads go to the option up the top with star next to it that says "Go to Menstrual Cycle". It explains bit by bit what happens. :p

Nothing to be worried about! It is natural and every female is in the same boat. It is no more icky than wiping after you've been to the toilet normally. It is something you will get used to.

Why do you think it is scary Chomamechi?
It is a natural process that happens to just about every female. The blood shed is speicifcally made by your body to line the uterus in preperation for a baby. Your body makes this blood as in time for an egg to be released from the ovaries. When the egg IS NOT fertilized and pregnancy doesn't occur the body goes "Okay! Well this lining is getting a bit old now. We shall make a new one!" So you bleed for a few days while your body removes that blood and makes some more to line the uterus again.

Here is a really good flash program that explains what it is all about: https://kidshealth.org/misc/movie/bodybasic...male_repro.html

When it loads go to the option up the top with star next to it that says "Go to Menstrual Cycle". It explains bit by bit what happens. :p

Nothing to be worried about! It is natural and every female is in the same boat. It is no more icky than wiping after you've been to the toilet normally. It is something you will get used to.
Yes, it's might be a bit worrying the first time but you'll get used to it!

Bellsprout is very helpful!

PS. Hiya Bellsprout!

Yes Im about to get my 5 one soon I am not scared anymore, my body has adapted to the schedule (every month)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back