Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just..........................weird..............not thats its scary, IM SCARED!...LOL

Its just..........................weird..............not thats its scary, IM SCARED!...LOL
Same here I`m close too mine. Every day I`m shaaking it takes me a long time too type a post because I can`t stay still. I shake for like hours :unsure: :unsure:.

and...............S** its gross......................................a boys thingy wants to make me throw up!

and...............S** its gross......................................a boys thingy wants to make me throw up!
*sigh* Sex is not gross, it's a natural thing in life, just like your period. I guess when you get older, you'll learn that more in depth.

And please, if you're going to post immature comments like, 'Eww it's so gross', don't post it at all. This is here for education, not immature comments.

If you want to learn about your body, come here. If you want to make comments about natural things being gross, please go elsewhere.

*sigh* Sex is not gross, it's a natural thing in life, just like your period. I guess when you get older, you'll learn that more in depth.
And please, if you're going to post immature comments like, 'Eww it's so gross', don't post it at all. This is here for education, not immature comments.

If you want to learn about your body, come here. If you want to make comments about natural things being gross, please go elsewhere.
I agree, sweet kandi. I bet my little sister would post "ew that's gross". Good thing she isn't a member of TamaTalk!

I kinda do too, but if my mom and dad find out about this topic (which they probably won't) I'm dead meat. Oh well. I'll try to persuade them to let me keep on talking on this topic because it's an educational tool.

oh u wont be dead promise me, your mom will start to talk with u more about puberty

same here but sex aint nasty only if u have a open mind and think wider, its a way of life

XD I remember seeing a video close to that. Made me giggle. The way they discribed everything just amused me. Half the kids didn't understand it because they used medical terms. I saw a video similar to that in 9th grade Health. Only this one was on reproduction and you had to watch a woman give birth >.<' That one was.. disturbing.
Your lucky you watched a woman give birth in NINETH grade! I had to see one in FITH graDE!!

No, I haven't got my p. yet, I never ad a first kiss and never had a (Proper) BF.

Sorry guys,.......im probably just scared and it feels weird saying words like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A LITTLE KID....................LOL

Heres My Story:

One day, I had to use use the bathroom. (at home) So I went and when I was about to flush the toilet, I saw a medium abount of blood in it. I froze...I thought "I'll just wait till 2 days from now, and if this keeps happening, I'll tell Mom"

Two days later:

I still had it...and I had cramps too. Bad ones. Maybe it was becuase It was my firs time, but as far as I knew...IT WAS BOTHERING ME! So I went to tel my mom, but I didnt know what she would say! "Mom, I'm having a little problem" I said. "What is it sweety" she said, not looking up from her papers. "ummm," I said quietly, "I think I got my ~period~" That got her attention. "Well, sweety, let me see" So I showed her what I did in the toilet...(lol) and she said quietly "Yes, I think you got your period!"

Next day:

Me and my Mom went to Wal-Mart to buy some pads. It was so weird! There was so many to choise from! But yes, we got some..and when I put one on for the first time..It felt even weirder!

So thats my story....I'm just glad it didnt happen at school!!!!

-ZTF

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back