Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's a myth, but part of it is true. The "White blood" is something called discharge, its a kind of clear liquidy goo that comes into your panties... This means your beginning to head towards you period. you will not have your period right after. You can have discharge for a year before your period and i doesn't happen once a month. It comes out regularly so you best start wearing panty liners. Its nothing to worry about. Don't be scared. Its a bit uncomfortable at 1st because it feels like you just wet yourself but you'll get used to it
uh, this may sound a little weird but a hav a friend who sometimes wets her pants and so when she starts her discharge she might not be able 2 tell the difference... unless it looks different

um, i havn't started my period yet and not long ago i started getting "mosquito bites" and "hair down under" i read in a book that a period starts 1 or 2 years after u start puberty but i dont know if thats true, im 10 and please tell me when i'll start my period!

um, i havn't started my period yet and not long ago i started getting "mosquito bites" and "hair down under" i read in a book that a period starts 1 or 2 years after u start puberty but i dont know if thats true, im 10 and please tell me when i'll start my period!
um...whoa, this is quite a big topic, but in reply to your question, no one knows for sure when they will get their period...but, since you have the signs, I'd say within the next couple of years.

Personally, I don't think getting a period is scary...I mean, I've been getting mine for almost two years, but it's completely natural, as I'm sure many other girls have posted already. The only thing that kinda freaked me out was the first time I tried to use a tampon.

I'm ok with that now, though.

I think you'll get your period when you're 11 1/2 or 12. It's sorta like how it happened for me.

I guess I'll just be open and honest. Yes, I have had my period, two times actually. But it's normal, since I'm 11. It doesn't hurt or anything, it's just really annoying and gross at times. *sigh*

Hmm,No,Ive not.My Mom said I might get it this year,cuz im 9.most girls get their period at the age of 9,10 or 11.I have got cramps,but I always get Cramps XD.You get stomach ackes,I always get Stomach akces XD.Well,No Bleeding yet,So I dont think I getting it yet.

Lol, this thread might need a part two...

Okay back on Topic:

White spots...eww...cramp yesterday.

uh, this may sound a little weird but a hav a friend who sometimes wets her pants and so when she starts her discharge she might not be able 2 tell the difference... unless it looks different
Urine and discharge are very different! Urine is a (normally) yellow fluid that acts in the same way that water does. Discharge is a lot thicker and more pasty like peanut butter. Discharge tends to be white but it can also be clear. Discharge also doesn't appear once and then disappear. The presence of discharge tends to be more ongoing. It is also secreted in much smaller amounts than urine. Discharge should never soak through your underwear.

Periods can start anywhere between 8 and 18 years of age... though the general average is 11-13 years.

If you have a read of the stages of puberty here, https://www.coolnurse.com/puberty_stages.htm , you can work out how far along the line you are and how soon you are likely to start your periods. You will notice that it tends to occur in either stage three or stage four.

Remember it is rough guide only. Each person is different as there are many factors that influence the onset of menstruation. :huh:

Hmm,No,Ive not.My Mom said I might get it this year,cuz im 9.most girls get their period at the age of 9,10 or 11.I have got cramps,but I always get Cramps XD.You get stomach ackes,I always get Stomach akces XD.Well,No Bleeding yet,So I dont think I getting it yet.
Menstrual cramps and stomach aches are completely different things. One occurs in your stomach when you've eaten something off, over eaten or have other conditions such as ulcers. The other occurs in the uterus is located a lot further down your belly bellow your naval. Menstrual cramps are the muscles in the uterine walls contracting in an effort to expel blood.

Wow, Bell Sprout, you really know a lot about this stuff. Either that, or you're speaking very literate and your posts stand out compared to everyone else's. ^^

Wow, Bell Sprout! U no more than my 6th grade Health/P.E./English Teacher!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 11 and I think I might get it this year but I dunno. XD. and My sister natasha (now turning 18 30th august) got it when she was 14 so I dunno when I'll get mine. LOL! but Bellsprout is smarter than my grade 5/6 sex ed. teacher who comes from November to december. XD

~SG~

I'm on vacation.I'm scared I might start it now.But luckily I'm with my older sister in law.

I just realiesed.. I had school camp one week and we got back on Friday.. I had my first one the following Sunday.

I was 2 Days close to getting it at school camp >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back