Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I had a weird dream last night with my period in it! (aint due till next month!) scary

But I suggest if ur too scared to tell a adult, Use toilet paper

;) I am using pantiliners...and I just tell my mom that I get discharge...
u shouldn't lie. U have to tell her. Or some female. A sis maybe. You can't keep it a secret. Well, you can, but I wouldn't.

Wellll...one prob. i don't have a sister...only a 46-year-old brother... ;)
Oh. Well, ya tell your mum. She will understand if your nerves about telling her.

Wellll...one prob. i don't have a sister...only a 46-year-old brother... :D
46 year old brother?? OMG, that's older than my dad!!!!! My dad's turning 40.

How old is your mum?

Anyway, don't be scared. Your mum will believe you as she's been through it herself. You have to give it a try. it's not a secret you can keep forever.

46 year old brother?? OMG, that's older than my dad!!!!! My dad's turning 40.
How old is your mum?

Anyway, don't be scared. Your mum will believe you as she's been through it herself. You have to give it a try. it's not a secret you can keep forever.
Her mom didn't belive her! She PMed me. OMG

OMG! Her mom dont believe her about something that personal! Wait a sec *thinks* Exactly how old is ur mom and dad
she's offline. Well, thats the end of that. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... why would her mom not belive her? Bell Sprout!!! We need help!

:D

OMG! Her mom dont believe her about something that personal! Wait a sec *thinks* Exactly how old is ur mom and dad
Mom: 50.

Dad: 70

And I know...my brother is my half-brother but we don't do halves or seconds in my family...so that means Jennifer Love Hewitt is my cousin!!! *Glee* :p

Yeah...my mom didn'y believe me when I told her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 2 o_O You know by the time ur 20 ur parents will be old enuf to be grandparents, Thats creepy, I wonder how shell take it

If I was 2 I couldnt type Im 11, But I just realized something, If ur moms 50 ur brothers 47 That would mean she gave birth at 3 yrs old!

On topic-WHY MUST GIRLS HAVE PUBERTY THIS WAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back