Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't your mother believe you? You should sit her down and explain to her your upset about her not believeing you and give her proof that you have your period.

I doubt your fat. I'm quite chubby myself. 170 pounds and 5'2 people say I carry it well but still its hard seeing skinnier girls in bikinis and what not. XD

Anyway try and eat healthy play DDR. Eat less during meals and eat slower that can help you loose weight. It does for me. O_O

Go swimming too! Thats a great way to get exercise. But definately eat slower so you eat less and get full faster.

If you need any more help Just PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...ur 7 and u can fit in a bikini??? Well, last night, for dinner, my mom cooked 1 of my fave foods, and I barely ate anything... :(
You gotta eat. Trust me I know how you feel. But you gotta eat. If you don't eat and starve yourself...

1. Your body will start to waste away, and digest your organs to get protein. Yes it's gross.

2. Even if you loose the weight if you start eating again like regular you will gain the weight back faster and more of it.

3. All women need pudge for child birth. There is nothing wrong with being chubby.

Well,yeah kid bikiniknkis.

And maybe your just not hungry.

I am 7 and weigh 47.

And my mommy made spaghteii o's and I didnt eat all of them!

no way I dont want my period and i dont have to have it PERIOD!!!!

P.S Sorry if you get offended by the last word.

I feel better! ^o^ My hair isnt oily now! It feels way better (I havent bathed in days!) And I feel fresh! yay new body wash!

Hmmm...well, I am very hungry, once, I fainted...and my mom didn't believe me on that either... :(
I don't mean to be mean - and I hope this doesn't afffend you but from what you have said, your mom doesn't belive you much. Correct me if I'm wrong. Have you tried telling her again? If so, did she belive you? Well, if she still doesn't belive you try telling a friend. If she (I'm assuming you wouldn't talk to a boy about this!) listens and sugjust things, maybe your mom will belive you then. Well, if she finds some pads or pantiliners missing, she outta belive you then! lol Anyway, I hope everything works out. And you said your fat? I doubt that. I'm 10 and way 100 pounds - I'm the one who's fat. I look horible in a bikini. So, if your chubby (not fat, CHUBBY) like me, when you eat a snack, instead of eating a fruit snack or eating a cookie, eat an apple. (I just at one) Just wach what you eat, and try to get at least 10,000 steps a day. (on a school day I get about 16,000 or 17,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back