Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably have one of the flattest chests in my grade. XD But people don't make fun of you that much. Once this fat boy said "you don't have boobs!" and I said back "I'm so jealous of yours!", and so after that he decided to pipe down. I'm a master of verbal abuse. :huh:
Haha. ^^ that is an awesome comeback

im a 34 A. last night it was reeli embarrassing cuz i was at a stag and doe dancing with some people and most of them i knew and the bride (who i know) asked me how old i was and i said 12 cuz well, i am 12 and the bride whispered back and everyone started laughing and im like "ok how akward" and afterwards the bride told me her friend was jelous of my u know wats and shes like 20. it was pretty akward.. :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]Well I'm one of the most flat chested 6th grader ever lived! Oh how embarrising.My parents ask me stuff like "Did you put a bra on?" and stuff like that. My friend that is knida rude started laughing at me for it. I wish my parents would knock it off![/SIZE]

if i do get it who am i suppose to ask advice on!? i dont live with my mum nor my sisters so wat am i suppose to do??
Well, you could call your mom/sisters and ask for their help. You could even ask a female teacher. I remember in 5th grade I started my period and it was really heavy, I had to ask my teacher to take me to the nurse because I was scared x.x

Teachers are really understanding about that type of thing. In fact, any female adult *should* be.

I probably have one of the flattest chests in my grade. XD But people don't make fun of you that much. Once this fat boy said "you don't have boobs!" and I said back "I'm so jealous of yours!", and so after that he decided to pipe down. I'm a master of verbal abuse. B)
Hehe thats pretty good lol ;) Im not good with comeback so...

//CC :ph34r:

One older sister got hers at 11 the other got it at 14 when do you think i'll get mine?

One older sister got hers at 11 the other got it at 14 when do you think i'll get mine?
In between?.. >_< Yeah, I know, what a feeble answer.

Well I got mine about 2 months ago. You get used to it. It doesn't hurt unless you have cramps but it can make a mess. >.< Always carry a spare pad in your bag or locker. If you don't have one and you have it in school ask a female teacher. Always tell your mom/female legal guardian/sister/female teacher or another trusted female adult when you get your first period.

Unfortunatly I got my first when I wore my new white cotton pants. I just told people it was paint and tied a jumper round my waist asked to be excused from class and shoved some loo roll down my pants. I got a pad as soon as I got home.

Not a good time... >.<

Well I got mine about 2 months ago. You get used to it.  It doesn't hurt unless you have cramps but it can make a mess. >.< Always carry a spare pad in your bag or locker. If you don't have one and you have it in school ask a female teacher. Always tell your mom/female legal guardian/sister/female teacher or another trusted female adult when you get your first period.

Unfortunatly I got my first when I wore my new white cotton pants. I just told people it was paint and tied a jumper round my waist asked to be excused from class and shoved some loo roll down my pants. I got a pad as soon as I got home.

Not a good time... >.<
that must have been so embarrassing! id be so scared and embarrassed!

thank goodness i had mine on the summer holidays ^_^ and it is good advice to keep some pads in ur locker and backpack.

Well I got mine about 2 months ago. You get used to it. It doesn't hurt unless you have cramps but it can make a mess. >.< Always carry a spare pad in your bag or locker. If you don't have one and you have it in school ask a female teacher. Always tell your mom/female legal guardian/sister/female teacher or another trusted female adult when you get your first period.

Not a good time... >.<
Yeesh, that must have been embarrassing! I got my first period in gym class.

well this is certainly a topic for girls only. well i had my period already. it doesnt hurt at all. when you are on your period you just get cramps on your side and it kinda hurts not really. well let me just say you break out (break out means you get zits on your face) on your face and when you are on it you can get really moody (moody means like you get mad easily). well yeah your period can last for 3 days or a week the most. so like what sucks is that you get your period every month. always be caution cuz you dont want a leak that would be so embarrassing. always carry extra pads just in case.

well this is certainly a topic for girls only. well i had my period already. it doesnt hurt at all. when you are on your period you just get cramps on your side and it kinda hurts not really. well let me just say you break out (break out means you get zits on your face) on your face and when you are on it you can get really moody (moody means like you get mad easily). well yeah your period can last for 3 days or a week the most. so like what sucks is that you get your period every month. always be caution cuz you dont want a leak that would be so embarrassing. always carry extra pads just in case.
I used to use pads, but tampons after a couple years became my best friend. They definitely precented leaks a lot more than pads I'll say that.

Currently I don't have a regulated period due to my birth control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back