Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some women never have a regular cycle, even after having their period for years. I have had my period for over 7 years , and I'm still not regular. My period is longer sometimes, shorter other times, sometimes it's early, sometimes it's late(scary!!). I think it runs in the family, though, because my aunt also has that problem. It's really, REALLY obnoxious!

Some women never have a regular cycle, even after having their period for years. I have had my period for over 7 years , and I'm still not regular. My period is longer sometimes, shorter other times, sometimes it's early, sometimes it's late(scary!!). I think it runs in the family, though, because my aunt also has that problem. It's really, REALLY obnoxious!
Tis kind of normal for me 2 have an irregular cycle right now, I got me 1st one in June.

My bra size is 10A o_0

It really isnt funny, cuz I am 13 years old and have had my period for nearly a year, which indicates that I'm not gonna get much more Boosum! :blink:

ok now what is the difference when using a pad or a tampon? cuz i use pads because i get scared to use tampons. but really what is the difference when using a pad or tampon?

ok now what is the difference when using a pad or a tampon? cuz i use pads because i get scared to use tampons. but really what is the difference when using a pad or tampon?
Well, a tampon goes inside of you, a pad just stays in your underwear. I only use tampons when I am swimming, since I don't feel as uncomforable as some people do when they are wearing pads. It's really a matter of personal comfort.

omg yeah i'm scared to use them too. i've tried on several different times to use one and it hurt...i did it once and it didn't hurt but then i took it out (stupid me) and when i tried again it hurt. am i doing something...wrong?

Well, you could call your mom/sisters and ask for their help. You could even ask a female teacher. I remember in 5th grade I started my period and it was really heavy, I had to ask my teacher to take me to the nurse because I was scared x.x
Teachers are really understanding about that type of thing. In fact, any female adult *should* be.
thats what i did too. me and my friend both started on the same day, (lol) and we asked my choir teacher to take us.

Aww man.. i`m already 10 and i haven`t had my period yet.. by the way does it even hurt? sorry if i went WAY off topic here.

Aww man.. i`m already 10 and i haven`t had my period yet.. by the way does it even hurt? sorry if i went WAY off topic here.
No you have a good question.. now my answer..

It doesn't hurt unless you get pain in the lower part of your body, it can either come before you get your period as a sign or during, I'm not sure if it comes after cause that has never happened to me before so yeah.

The only thing that ever hurts about being on a period is *if* you get cramps. Not everyone gets them though.

You're not off topic xP Don't worry. This topic is meant for puberty in general. The only way to go off topic is to not ask questions about female puberty.

For whoever said discharge is annoying, I agree 100%! a. I feel like I've peed my pants b. it stains my underwere c. I tryed pantyliners and they just get all scrunched up so sometimes I'll take out a *clean* pair of underwere and see some stained, yellowish discharge. ARG!!! If I got my period in class I would have to to the OTHER 5th grade cause my home/math teacher is a guy! Or I would just say I need to go to the nurse office and make up an exuse why like a queezy stomach. I'm only 10, wear a size 34A (going on 36! YIKES!!!). What I hate is I'm the only not-flat chested girl in my GRADE and I'm in the highest of my school - 5th gr. but anyhoo, the only other girl in my grade who has bigger boobs than I is I think 12 or something.

But something got me thinking hard one day.

A friend who Ive know 4 2 yrs. now and weeks ago she said "you know why guys like u right? Ya know, it has something to do with *below your neack*" At first I was sure she was j/k but later I thought about it. My mum said @ my age boys don't care about that stuff but it really got me thinking.

I also cry a lot 4 no reason. Anyone know why?

For whoever said discharge is annoying, I agree 100%!  a. I feel like I've peed my pants b. it stains my underwere c. I tryed pantyliners and they just get all scrunched up so sometimes I'll take out a *clean* pair of underwere and see some stained, yellowish discharge.  ARG!!!  If I got my period in class I would have to  to the OTHER 5th grade cause my home/math teacher is a guy!  Or I would just say I need to go to the nurse office and make up an exuse why like a queezy stomach.  I'm only 10, wear a size 34A (going on 36!  YIKES!!!).  What I hate is I'm the only not-flat chested girl in my GRADE and I'm in the highest of my school  - 5th gr. but anyhoo, the only other girl in my grade who has bigger boobs than I is I think 12 or something. 

A friend who Ive know 4 2 yrs. now and weeks ago she said "you know why guys like u right?  Ya know, it has something to do with *below your neack*"  At first I was sure she was j/k but later I thought about it.  My mum said @ my age boys don't care about that stuff but it really got me thinking. 

I also cry a lot 4 no reason.  Anyone know why?
ok well first off that thing ur friend said about the only reason why guys like you thing wasn't very nice. so what? maybe yours are bigger than everyone elses, no big deal. and like ur mom said boys shouldn't care about that stuff... THEIR 10!

and for that crying thing that happened to me before i got my period. it happened 3 or 4 times before i got my period a few days later. i just bursted out crying for no reason. its very innoying. :)

ok well first off that thing ur friend said about the only reason why guys like you thing wasn't very nice. so what? maybe yours are bigger than everyone elses, no big deal. and like ur mom said boys shouldn't care about that stuff... THEIR 10!

and for that crying thing that happened to me before i got my period. it happened 3 or 4 times before i got my period a few days later. i just bursted out crying for no reason. its very innoying. :(
Thanks. It is annoying huh? Well, also, sometimes the littlest things get me P/Oed. Donno why. I get very emotinal for a while - months I mean. How old are you by the way?

For whoever said discharge is annoying, I agree 100%! a. I feel like I've peed my pants b. it stains my underwere c. I tryed pantyliners and they just get all scrunched up so sometimes I'll take out a *clean* pair of underwere and see some stained, yellowish discharge. ARG!!! If I got my period in class I would have to to the OTHER 5th grade cause my home/math teacher is a guy! Or I would just say I need to go to the nurse office and make up an exuse why like a queezy stomach. I'm only 10, wear a size 34A (going on 36! YIKES!!!). What I hate is I'm the only not-flat chested girl in my GRADE and I'm in the highest of my school - 5th gr. but anyhoo, the only other girl in my grade who has bigger boobs than I is I think 12 or something.

A friend who Ive know 4 2 yrs. now and weeks ago she said "you know why guys like u right? Ya know, it has something to do with *below your neack*" At first I was sure she was j/k but later I thought about it. My mum said @ my age boys don't care about that stuff but it really got me thinking.

I also cry a lot 4 no reason. Anyone know why?
I dunno what discharge is but it sounds like I'm getting it to! It feels like I have peed in my pants! It sticks to me well ya you should know. It is annoying and why does it happen!

It also stain my underwear! Yellowish color in my underwear is getting annoying. My parents think I'm wetting my self! Hello Im old enough not to do that! Help peoples plz! What does discharge mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back