Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ERG STUPID DISCHARGE RUINED MY BIRTHDAY UNDERS
P.S. my mom gives us each a pair of silly underwear for everyones birthday it was my sister's yesterday.
lol what an interesting gift... well anyway if your having cramps and cry alot for no reason you will probably have your period soon.

before i got mine i didnt have any cramps but i was so moody and depressed and it happened at the most stupid times. i told my mom about it and she said it was nothing, but i kinda had the feeling i was going to get it soon and i did.

so if ur crying alot dont worry cuz its nothing, and believe me, i learned from experience.

and i also think puberty is interesting to learn about.

Gaw someone help please! Im moody im crying my dad told me to shut up and go away this morning it was happening so much and I keep getting all mad over nothing!

Gaw someone help please! Im moody im crying my dad told me to shut up and go away this morning it was happening so much and I keep getting all mad over nothing!
well your dad just told you to shut up so id be a little mad too. moodiness is a normal thing in puberty and crying is normal too so don't worry. you will be fine, just think of happy thoughts and stuff like that. your dad still loves you, he was just busy and needed space. :p

well your dad just told you to shut up so id be a little mad too. moodiness is a normal thing in puberty and crying is normal too so don't worry. you will be fine, just think of happy thoughts and stuff like that. your dad still loves you, he was just busy and needed space. :p
Alright thanks for helping me. Woo im in a happy mood at the moent. Woo thats odd..

ERG STUPID DISCHARGE RUINED MY BIRTHDAY UNDERS
P.S. my mom gives us each a pair of silly underwear for everyones birthday it was my sister's yesterday.
If you consistently have problems with discharge stains then you can always invest in some liners. They are like a really tiny, very thin pad that goes in your underwear. You won't even feel that it is there but it will absorb the discharge and keep your undies white (or whatever colour they are meant to be)!

You won't need to wear them everyday. You will notice that there are times when you tend to get discharge more... that's when it is the best time to use them.

If you consistently have problems with discharge stains then you can always invest in some liners. They are like a really tiny, very thin pad that goes in your underwear. You won't even feel that it is there but it will absorb the discharge and keep your undies white (or whatever colour they are meant to be)!
You won't need to wear them everyday. You will notice that there are times when you tend to get discharge more... that's when it is the best time to use them.
Yeh, I began using those when I found out it was dischrge, not pee. :-\

I have a funny thing to say, When I first heard about Periods I was like x.x You have to wear Tampons every day, I didnt know what pads were until me and a X Friend were talking bout it, Then I still thought you had a period everyday until I saw "The video" lol

Oh and Amandaofcourse, I sometimes get stains out by using cold water in the sink

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a funny thing to say, When I first heard about Periods I was like x.x You have to wear Tampons every day, I didnt know what pads were until me and a X Friend were talking bout it, Then I still thought you had a period everyday until I saw "The video" lol
Oh and Amandaofcourse, I sometimes get stains out by using cold water in the sink
thanks...

My period is to come soon. A week ago I saw brown stuff on my underpants. I asked my sister and she said I have to wear little pads. I was thinking if that was the first sign that my period is coming soon.

Hey, As most of you here know I haven't started my period yet but I do get cramps. I'll tell my mum but all she says is "who knows, you might be starting your period!". But she doesn't get that its a different kind of cramps. Ya know "stomach problems" if ya get what I mean. It's kinda embarising because once I start to get those cramps I know I have to get to a bathroom soon. lol But anyways, I am not sure If I'm lactose intolerant or what! A part of me thinks I am but then sometimes I get those cramps in the morning after I've been sleeping for about 10 hours so I might not be lactose intolerant. Can anyone help I'm kinda confused. Thanks

T?

Hey, As most of you here know I haven't started my period yet but I do get cramps. I'll tell my mum but all she says is "who knows, you might be starting your period!". But she doesn't get that its a different kind of cramps. Ya know "stomach problems" if ya get what I mean. It's kinda embarising because once I start to get those cramps I know I have to get to a bathroom soon. lol But anyways, I am not sure If I'm lactose intolerant or what! A part of me thinks I am but then sometimes I get those cramps in the morning after I've been sleeping for about 10 hours so I might not be lactose intolerant. Can anyone help I'm kinda confused. Thanks
T?
I have that same problem. I usually get some sort of stomache ache once every two days. I think I may be a little lactose intolerant, but, I get stomache aches sometimes when I haven't drank any milk, or eaten anything with milk in it. Sometimes I just wake up with a stomache ache too!

I have no idea what's wrong.

I have that same problem. I usually get some sort of stomache ache once every two days. I think I may be a little lactose intolerant, but, I get stomache aches sometimes when I haven't drank any milk, or eaten anything with milk in it. Sometimes I just wake up with a stomache ache too!
I have no idea what's wrong.
Glad I'm not the only one! So, anyone else who reads this topic: Do you have any idea whats going on? I'm clueless.

fluffums and tama?????, it's very likely that you have mild IBS. I have had it all my life, so I know it very well. IBS is Irritable Bowel Syndrome, if you Google it, you will almost certainly find that you have many of the symptoms of it. It usually makes you have abdominal cramps in the morning and when you have to go to the bathroom...it also makes you "irregular" when it comes to bathroom frequency. It can make you feel queasy sometimes, give you indigestion, and certain foods will not settle with you. Lactose intolerance often comes along with it. It's a condition that is fairly common in women and girls(more so than men), VERY often shows up around puberty, and you can't cure it. But, it will often bother you less for awhile, and then you will notice your symptoms returning at other times. Sometimes, it just goes away entirely. Doctors don't know exactly what causes it, but they think it is due to your intestinal muscles contracting irregularly, which gives you cramps and makes you irregular. It's not a serious disease or anything, very few people have a severe case. I used to have a very severe case, I was really sick for a very long time, but I also had other stuff going on, too. Now, I can eat anything I want without bad effects.

It's really nothing to be scared about, it's not going to do anything bad to you. I recommend Googling it and seeing if it sounds like what you both experience. Obviously I'm not a doctor, but I figured I'd suggest it to you so you can find out what to do to make yourself feel better if it bothers you. :blink:

My Friend had IBS, and It was Really Bad ;) she sometimes crapped herself without noticing! 0_0

My discharge doesnt stain my undies at all! o_0

It just washes out :blink:

^^I guess your friend doesn't have that problem now? I've never heard of that happening to anybody due to IBS. Hmm. Well, it does affect everyone differently, mine really only made me feel sick to my stomach and have abdominal pain. That's too bad your friend had to deal with that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back