Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your mom is normal, and is nice enough to care for her daughter, she should understand that you got your period, and not say "EWW THAT'S SO GROSS!" My mom just said "omg are you ok? Did you get cramps?" and stuff like that because I was away from home when it happened. Don't be shy because I wasn't, it happens to all girls and im almost positive your mom will understand.

Well, I haven't had my period yet, but, I have been having discharge since I was 10, and I am 12 now, is something wrong with me?

:/

Anyway, all of the people in my familyhave had thier period when they were 12 or 13....

I hope not. :/

What's wierd is I feel a small trickle and i look and there is nothing there.....

Then I usually get pi**ed off.....

HELP!

regards,

Ice MOuntain

Everyone is different, even if you family got it at the same age you could get it at a different age.

I hate that feeling when you feel the trickle, it's just so.. eww..

And there's nothing wrong with you if you had discharge for 2 years, I'm pretty sure that's how long you ussually have it.

uh-oh....

i had my period just 2 days ago!!! i havent got any cramps or anything, just plenty of blood... but the real thing was, that i didnt expect it and i wasnt thinking of it or anything at all!!!!!! but theres nothing to be scared of, be assured!

~UBW

PS: uhh.... what is discharge? can someone PM me on that one?

I've had a small amount of stuff come out for a few months, but I'm not really *mature* enough to start yet.. anyway, I've got some cool Pantyliners! (Carefree Original.. if you really wanted to know)

the discharge....

they say ur supposed to get it roughly 6 months before ur period...

but dont worry..ive had the discharge for a long time now..weird!!!

^I haven't had a discharge yet either. My friend could get it any day now!

(I can't believe how popular this topic is! )

Is there really a set time period for having discharge-period? Even after having a period for 8 years I still get discharge. I'd like to assume that's normal, but I've never heard of there being a time period from the time to you start having disharge to the time you have your period.

Tamastar: For what the topic is about, it's surprises me too xP

Lol.. does anyone wear a bra? Two girls in my class do.. but they *need* them..

I'm getting one soon.. I think..

EDIT - Discharge is that browny-red stuff, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.. does anyone wear a bra? Two girls in my class do.. but they *need* them..
I'm getting one soon.. I think..
I've worn them for years. I hate them, but I need 'em. I hate that underwear and bras have latex bands on them. Because of that, I end up getting an oh-so-lovely rash all around my bust line and underwear lines x.x' Tis annoying.

I've worn them for years. I hate them, but I need 'em. I hate that underwear and bras have latex bands on them. Because of that, I end up getting an oh-so-lovely rash all around my bust line and underwear lines x.x' Tis annoying.
Lol..

They do look a bit itchy.. and uncomfortable.. but my friends manage!

the discharge....they say ur supposed to get it roughly 6 months before ur period...

but dont worry..ive had the discharge for a long time now..weird!!!
I had it for 2 years... it's OK until it gets to your underwear.

Also I have a question:

If you have to wait more than 28 to 30 days until your next period, does that mean it will be a heavy flow?

~ Dolores ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back