Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MR.13579, my  freind is getting discharge , she discovered it yesterday, when will she get hers?

Caamelle
Your friend will most likely begin periods between the months April 2007 and October 2008.

EDIT: You know what would be weird? If you both got your first periods on the same day, like my best friend and I!

~ Dolores ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I aLrEaDy hAD mY pErIoD. I HaVe BiG bOoBs 2
Eww,what the freck is wrong with you.DONT YOU REALIZE THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!!!!Yes,I am 16,and I do have me period.It never hurt.I was always afraid of it when I was young,thinking of all that blood going out the cha cha.I hated blood,especially periods.And we don't care if you have big ballooons,this isn't a contest.Also periods sometimes hurt,and youll get cramps,that can be controlled by painkillers.

I aLrEaDy hAD mY pErIoD. I HaVe BiG bOoBs 2
Not to be mean or anything but like thre3 aren't only teens or anything on here. There are little chilren althought why they would be looking at this topic anywayz.... back on topic. Do u really think anybody really cares how big your"balloons" are? I have Cup B size 38 but u don't see me saying i have big ones..

Note: Just kidding about the size, I am trying to prove a point.8

Not to be mean or anything but like thre3 aren't only teens or anything on here. There are little chilren althought why they would be looking at this topic anywayz.... back on topic. Do u really think anybody really cares how big your"balloons" are? I have Cup B size 38 but u don't see me saying i have big ones..

ttly agree.

Well if people don't like this topic they can go to a different one. This thread was closed and reopened some time ago. If it was inappropriate it wouldn't have been reopened. This thread is an educational tool and many girls have learned from and contributed towards it.

~ Dolores ~

Ok, I recieved my period in mid-September, and I still hate it. I'm always paranoid at school and keep a sweater tied around my waist. It freaks me out, becasue my mom won't drop the subject. She always asks "Honey, did you get your period yet?" And my cycle is really irregular. It started at the usual two or however many weeks its supposed to be. Then it was two weeks, and last time, it was after about a week and a half. It freaks me out. I was never the person who likes blood, and when I was told I had gotten my period, I cried. I don't think I have any cravings or anything, but my attitude changed alittle. I'm always alittle grumpy around my family.

As for bras, I wear about a size 36 girls and it's stretch fabric. I'll probably soon move onto cup sized, but for now, I'll stick with the ones I have now.

You hardly notice if your wearing a bra, but sometimes your strap falls down or your shirt is see through and stuff like that, it drives me insane...
Ye mine keeps doing that It buggs me sooo much

Don't worry, usually girls get it when they are 11, but you might be different. I got it when I was ten, but I have stoppped, mine is way off. My doctor said I might be getting it again in like a year or so. I can soo wait! Cramps hurt! By the way, if you just start, use pads or pantyliners if you have little or no blood flow.

uh hu... i'm 11 now and i just got it... and ahhhhhhhhhhh i dont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im 11 and my doctor said in like 2 years. I dont really want a period, because then sometimes you cant go swimming. but otherwise i dont care. Except of coarse i want it when im older but right now i dont really mind.

I-I don't know when I will have it any ways. Does it hurt? (I didn't wana read 106 pages!)My mom says its awful!
When you do get your Curse (thats what i call period)

watch out for cramps...they hurt

If you have noticed I have shown my anger before....it really bugs me when people alway say this topic is innapropiate and stuff like that. It is a topic to talk about the changes girls go through. It is an EDUCATIONAL topic. Ya, maybe the little kids have seen it. Heck, a 7-year-old saw it but she didn't care much. They have to learn it eventually.............

I am just mearly tired of giving people this post! Exuse me if I seem rude. I just (and probably other members) would apriciate it if people would keep those coments to theirselfs.

Regards,

T?

Lol.. does anyone wear a bra?
I do! lol

I like bras -_-

basically everyone in my whole school wears one :wacko: (Unless bralettes aren't counted as bras because lots of year 7 girls are really tiny and flat chested so they just wear those XD) I wear cup bras, because they are better :unsure:

Discharge is annoying.. I've had it for about a month and it makes me feel uncomfortable.. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back