Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(if that has somthing 2 do with period then the following fact is wrong) I might have had discharge I dunno. Is it that not period but like clear liquid?

I'm a boy! and you can't put GIRLS ONLY! someone get a guide to close this topic

*edit note from TamaMum: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST*

Last edited by a moderator:
When I have my period (I started in about mid-September) I feel really uncomfortable at school, because sometimes when I sleep, my pad leaks. So I always have a sweater around my waist at school. I hate it. I told my mom about it and she said maybe I should look at new brands other than the Always ones I use. I think its a pretty good idea, but my mom buys them for me, when I'm home babysitting.

(if that has somthing 2 do with period then the following fact is wrong) I might have had discharge I dunno. Is it that not period but like clear liquid?
Yes, sometimes it can make a white-ish/yellow-ish or even brown-ish stain in your knickers. Nothing to worry about, though. I've had mine for months.. still nothing else, though..

Hehe, back when I got my period for the first time, I was sooo freaked out.

Cramps can be pretty terrible, but you can get some medicines for that and they'll feel much better.

In between periods, you'll usually get some discgarge, but you can get things like "pantyliners", and those are really helpful.

--leanna

I have a question:

Do you get more discharge as you get closer to your period? I'm asking because when I first started geting discharge I only got a little. Today when I went to the bathroom, I saw a LOT of discharge on my underwear. Does anyone know?

T?

I don't know for sure. I don;t get discharge (yet) but my periods are the worst. No cramps, but I get paranoid about anything and everything. I wear a sweater around my waist at school.

I have a question:
Do you get more discharge as you get closer to your period? I'm asking because when I first started geting discharge I only got a little. Today when I went to the bathroom, I saw a LOT of discharge on my underwear. Does anyone know?

T?
Discharge?! Ahh! NOOOO! I havent had my period, but I think I will soon <.>

*inappropriate comment removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
im on it. and it dosent hurt, but when you start you sort a get a tummy ach
I get occasional cramps >_< One ruined my chance to go to K-Mart and buy a sweat outfit for gym, I got one BUT It was from the mens department! It fits and all but I hate it, One reason I hate my cramps

I passed out during that movie. It was about 2:30 PM. Yep, when I woke up everyone was staring at me and I said, "Good morning all. How are you doing?" Then they called my mum and I went home from school early. <3 That was fun. =] But that was in 4th grade, a year ago. After the program they gave all of us a bag, AKA known as The Bag, containing a pad and deodirent (how do you spell it? xD). e.e
-tw
same. only i didnt pass out but i got the bag

well I havent had mine yet cuz Im 10.(dont worry,I know all about this stuff)

Once I scratched myself by accident and thought I had my peiriod......

Wierd.

anyways this is interesting

I have a question:

T?
I usually got the same amount before my first period. I think it varies among different girls.

I'm probably going to have my next one Nov. 29 - Dec. 2

~ Dolores ~

Thank you the people who answered my question. For me, the tention (sp?) is building up for me. I get cramps, but no blood yet. I just hope I don't get it at school.

T? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back