Girly Girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Samantha was starting schol in summer. Everyone called Sam a girly girl becuz she wore pink. but at heart, sammie was a tomboy. she loved sports and wearing baggy pants. "SAM TURNED INTO A GIRLY GIRL!" shouted a boy at lunch one day. Sam had had enough. She went over there and...

-Didi

bawled her eyes out like a little girl. she was so upset that she ran as fast as she could, into the girls toilets. she locked the door and cried all through lunch. and then....

When she finaly came out, she was proudly wearing baggy jeans and an old t-shirt. She strode over to her locker and grabbed her books for her next class but on her way to class...

Puberty Struck! She was in a pickle she knew her new teacher was a man what would she say? Oh sure a tomboy girl BUT a TRUE girl inside.

She was scared, so she ran. "I don't care if I get in deep trouble!" she said, "I need to get home before it's too late!" The outside supervisior was in the park, watching around for anyone. Sam began to worry. She roamed around in her backpack and found her tape recorder. She had once recorded the pricipal calling the supervisor. She played the tape. "Miss. Bungwin, please come to my office for a message!" it said. Miss. Bungwin went inside. So Sam...

^o_0 I'm scared.

And then they got detention for jipping school. Together. o_O

annoyed for Sam being happy for him he did not wanna be gay but still even thow Sam was...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back