Girly or Manly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do u think........are tamgotchis mostly for girls or guys?

• DUH! Girls of Course!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally for the Guys!

• Half and Half.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet 'n sour tama

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Lots of people say that tamagotchis are mostly and ONLY for girls...................is that true?!? Tell me wat u think!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two things to say:

1. I think its pretty even. Though girls like tamagotchi more, I find an equal amount of both sexes on TT

2. I don't think it matters. Girls can be friends with girls, boys can be friends with boys, girls can be friends with boys, boys can be friends with girls....you get the point!

I think it's both! I mean, 80% of the guys in my school have tamas! (The 20% less being the grade 7-8 boys). Most of the girls in my school have them to! You can't really place a gender on a virtual pet toy itself!

I think it is more of a girl thing because you are nurturing and taking care of something. And in my opinion its more of a motherly girly thing :( Although I do find a lot of guys with tamagotchis...... :huh:

>.< Enough with these topics they are sexist >.< Tamas are obioulsy for both genders >.<
I agree with dachdach tamas r mixes most of the guys in our grade have em! All the girls basically do! It mixed! Lots of boys and girls have them! :angry: :(

-Tayz

>.< Enough with these topics they are sexist >.< Tamas are obioulsy for both genders >.<
True enough. But they this topic isn't really sexiest...it's just an opinion. And yes, tamagotchis are for both gender though soem boys I know think they are sissy. Not many though...I think it's a mother thing with girls. Though I think there is an equal amount of girl and boys here at tamatalk.

I say both. Both boys AND girls were raising Tamas back in the P1 days when I was in fifth grade.

And for the record, I'm a guy. A tough one at that, but I've got that fatherly side to me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
reason for picking half and half: the only reason for that is so that both genders can compare eating habits, chracter growth and.. well, you know where i'm getting at ~BB~

[SIZE=21pt]Lots of people say that tamagotchis are mostly and ONLY for girls...................is that true?!? Tell me wat u think!![/SIZE]
no they are half and half most people who used tamas at my school were boys but it was ment to be a multigender thinggy (P.S. we have the same avatar I am thinking of changing mine)

We also say Tamagotchis are for babies, or for children, but I know old people who play Tamagotchis :rolleyes: and I hope I'm not the only (teenage ? for 15 years old ?) who still loves Tamagotchi ^^

So , boys , girls... both have the right to have Tamagotchis, even if people think it's not "correct"

It's 4 boy's and girls. True. Mathew, Jason, And Riley (Kidz in my klass) all have tamas. Mathew and Jason both have 2 tamz. Riley has 1.

I dont think it matters who has a tamagotchi, this poll is really stupid. No offense but I think that this poll is not fair, cuz the truth is WHO CARES? :chohimetchi:

I believe it is half and half because boys can play with it for fun and girls can also play with it for fun.

i don't think it's only for girls. lots of boys have them, tells other guys to get one and aren't ashamed to have one! :huh: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back