Girly or Manly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do u think........are tamgotchis mostly for girls or guys?

• DUH! Girls of Course!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally for the Guys!

• Half and Half.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]well im sure its for both girls and boys[/SIZE]

but i really think its for girls.

I'm not being sexest or anything but theres alot of girly

patterns on it and well 90% of tamatalk r girls

and well it just seems like a girl thing to own.

I'm not saying its like a girly thing like Bratz or anything

i just think there target is mostly for girls.

My 8 year old sister asks the same thing all the time. I just say both, but she disagrees. I mean, yeah its kinda like the egg thing in home economics, and those classes (At least at my skool) have mostly girls, but i still say they r for both. come on guys, we can share the fun right? :gozarutchi: i think so!

I think that tamas are for both genders, because some of my guy friends have them. They incourage their friends to get them and they aren't embarassed or afraid. ;)

I am Glen.I am a boy and i dont care if anybody says tamagotchis r for girls i will still use them. i think theyre 50/50.but how come tamagotchis r mostly girl colours.and yes i spell colour with a u and im a proud canadian!

if u want to be my friend pm me!

if your having trouble with your v1 pm me or email me at [email protected]

I dunno. The 1997 Tamas were for both, but nowadays almost every shell is pink or has something "Girly" on it. My brother has a blue V2 with daisies on it, but everyone else I know that has a Tama or likes them are girls...

Half and Half! Bandai didn't aim for only girls to buy tamagotchis, they also made boy patterns. In the Tamagotchi Shellection they are trying to get more boy patterns in :( And I agree there should be more boy patterns because they look cooler (even though I am a girl) By the way, there are way too many topics about this! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back