Girly vs Tomboys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do the girlys or tomboys rule?

• Totally girly! Have you heard of that new pink makeup line?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girly-Middle.

• I'm in the middle. I love black and pink.

• Middle-Tomboy.

• Absolutely tomboy infected! I live for rock songs and punk stars!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamurious

Reaction score
* MOVED to (Non) TamaTalk *

The system works:

Girlys:

girly: 1 point

girly-middle: 1/2 point

middle: 1/2 for girly & tomboy

Tomboys:

middle-tomboy: 1/2 point

tomboy: 1 point

SCORES

Girly: 5

Tomboy: 8

Maybe tomboys shall win...

Last edited by a moderator:
In the middle. I LOVE getting muddy, and seeing if I can: 'Stuff a bit of pizza in my mouth in 10 seconds', but I like making dolls and stuff and that lovely magenta pink. :ph34r:

I'm tomboy middle! Well i love getting dirty and rolling around in mud(FUN FUN FUN!!), I also like dragons,virtual things, scarfing down food, and play sports!! But every once and a while when my friends come over we do makeovers! :ph34r: :blink:

im in the middle.i luv sports and video games but i also luv the color pink.

In the middle, sorta? Some people call me a tomboy, but I can't stand getting dirty in the mud and stuff. I love the color pink, even though my old friend tells me it's the color of preppiness. I like basketball and track. I like shopping. I like black, though, so I voted middle. Maybe I'm middle girly.

I am a super Tomboy because I like shooting games(I am currently playing StarFox assualt), I like pokemon, I hate Bratz, Barbie, make up. I just don't like music at all- only videogame music. I also only play as boy RP and RPG charecters so I am way more tom boyish than u could imagine. I hate pink alot and I love boyish colors(navy blue, red, green and orange). I never play as girl charecters in pokemon games. I play baseball(o_O) during recess with the boys and I love playing in the mud and dirt(my friend plays in it, which encouraged me to play in it too)

hmm I think im in the middle! I love girly things but i like boy stuff too! :D

-Tamaextreme

I'm middle. My friend says I'm 99.99% boy, but she hasn't seen the secret side of me. I LOVE getting dirty in the mud(at least i dont care) And I HATE pink! But mean while, I'd LIKE to get my ears pireced, but I'm thinking the boys in my class won't like me if I have ear rings! And I really wish I'd be able to sing in PUBLIC! I can never sing because I'm scared! But I love all the BOY things! Not girly like "OHHH MAKE-UP!" I don't like that. And I hate dresses *ehh*. I love my green stirped shirt and blue and green caparas. I also like stuffed animals, and adventure. I'd rather be a brave jungle explorer risking his life, than a princess on a throne. My friend (remember the 99.99% thing? Yeah, ok then) would rather do the oppisote! Can you believe it?

I think we should all be ourselves. :]

If you like pink, so be it. If you like hard rock music, so be it.

People like an array of things so you can't just truely group them all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back