GIVE ME BAD KARMA GUIDES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
LOL, I'm just kidding. No offense to all Guides and people here who take things like this seriously. But, like seriously, WHEN do they give out good/bad karma??? I know, i know, there are a lot of people on TT, but still, shouldn't you check out some people sometimes?

Trust the guides to give good karma to the people who deserve it.

I'm wondering why some people are left so blank, though. The bar gets awfully boring.

To answer your question, the most i've seen, also known as the basics:

* Break up a fight by yourself / flame often

That's the most I can think of.

Cecib :p

@ Qwerty: Best way to explain why.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering why some people are left so blank, though. The bar gets awfully boring.To answer your question, the most i've seen, also known as the basics:

* Break up a fight by yourself / flame often

That's the most I can think of.

@ Qwerty: Best way to explain why.
???????

[SIZE=7pt]I dont know, I've been wondering that too.[/SIZE]

You'd think after a while, they'd realize if we deserve good or bad karma?

Thats a question I've been wondering for a while...But Beileve it or not, I actually want bad karma. Not a lot, just a bit. I don't know why, but I do.

I got bad karma because Becca Juice just HAD to start a fight, like she always does.

Hmm, well we give it out when it seems deserved. Unfortunately, bad is easier to give out than good. When we catch bad behaviour, sometimes we give bad since bad is anomomolus (not normal) and it's just easier to see.

When we see consistantly good posts we give good karma, or we try! Now of course, good is a normal thing so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle and not noticed! It's ok!

As far as I am concerned, no karma is also good karma. ;) Please consider that.

I do make it a point to give out good once in a while but as you can imagine it's not easy because in general, everyone here is always good lovely and normal. Bad just sticks out more than good. . . :p ya know?

Hmm, well we give it out when it seems deserved. Unfortunately, bad is easier to give out than good. When we catch bad behaviour, sometimes we give bad since bad is anomomolus (not normal) and it's just easier to see.When we see consistantly good posts we give good karma, or we try! Now of course, good is a normal thing so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle and not noticed! It's ok!

As far as I am concerned, no karma is also good karma. ;) Please consider that.

I do make it a point to give out good once in a while but as you can imagine it's not easy because in general, everyone here is always good lovely and normal. Bad just sticks out more than good. . . :p ya know?
Really...? *eyebrows raised*

Cecib ^_^

I got bad karma because Becca Juice just HAD to start a fight, like she always does.
I dun think talking bad about Becca is gonna get you back good karma. -.-

I'm also wondering why a few people have massive bad karma.

Uh..because they've done massively bad things?xx
I'm wondering cause... Charleene... has massive bad karma.. someone LOOKS UP to her..

Plus she seems nice to me... :p

Cecib ;)

Hmm, well we give it out when it seems deserved. Unfortunately, bad is easier to give out than good. When we catch bad behaviour, sometimes we give bad since bad is anomomolus (not normal) and it's just easier to see.When we see consistantly good posts we give good karma, or we try! Now of course, good is a normal thing so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle and not noticed! It's ok!

As far as I am concerned, no karma is also good karma. :rolleyes: Please consider that.

I do make it a point to give out good once in a while but as you can imagine it's not easy because in general, everyone here is always good lovely and normal. Bad just sticks out more than good. . . ^_^ ya know?
:( Eh, maybe I shouldn't even comment.... I don't feel really needing any change in my karma bar but don't you feel that if you guys see people who are consistantly posting well and constructively (ie: positively contributing to the community) you should give out good karma? I know at least two people who I would have given good karma points to in the past two weeks. There are lots of people here who come up with really great arguments, points, ideas, and topics -- more so than most forums I am a member of. (which is really surprising because this website has the lowest average member age of all the forums I've belonged to; intelligence almost seems to dwindle with age!)

:p I'm not trying to say that you guys aren't doing a good job because obviously these forums are run exceptionally well, but if I were to nit-pick for an improvement... ;)

I dun think talking bad about Becca is gonna get you back good karma. -.-
I'm not nesseserily trying to get good karma, nor am I trying to get bad karma. I don't care if she sees or if a guide sees. She has so many problems and she should know it.

If you have an issue with why or how you get good or bad karma around here and how it will affect you, I suggest instead of making a topic about it (which as you can see by now causes public shaming and other nono's to happen) just PM a guide privately and you should get an answer fairly quickly.

No guide on staff has given negative or positive karma to someone who didn't deserve it. If you have negative karma it was your doing and blaming others in a topic like this is not going to help you here.

If you have neutral karma here, it's better than negative karma and keep in mind how many people we have here! The guides are doing their best and striving for either karma is silly...just being a good member and enjoying your time here is enough or should be enough IMHO.

And if you have positive karma, then good for you. Keep up the good behaviour.

Otherwise this back and fourth this topic is getting, as well as other things isn't needed and this question could of been solved privately. Thinking before posting is quite simple to accomplish y'know :p

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back