Glitch, NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I've never heard of such an odd glitch... but the only explination I could muster is that it must have had contact with some kind of magnetic device.... Lots of things around you have magnets... My boyfriend left my iPod on his sub-woofer once and it totally wiped the thing. Cell phones and electronic alarm devices (the ones that store clerks use to deactivate security stickers and stuff) have been known to destroy credit cards. Leaving it next to a TV in the wrong spot... or maybe when your brother fixed your little guy he used a screw-driver with a magnetic tip (these are common).

Tamagotchies are pretty durable though, I'd take out the batteries, wait a few days, replace them and hold the reset button for a few seconds... and then re-run that rom test.... if it doesn't work, it might be beyond fixing. (at least within reasonable financial means) Which sucks, but maybe you should think about saving up for a new one if all else fails :( Sorry.

Like others said, try ROM testing a few times. If it says "Rom Bad", than call/e-mail Bandai about a replacement. Are you sure it didn't come in contact with something magnetic?

If your Tama has a toy over it it means its sleeping with it. There is no night-light, the only possible way there is one is if you didnt turn out your Tama's lights.

When your Tama's name changes, it's the Name Glitch, a common but annoying glitch. A simple download cures it.

I feel that this is all a lie. Others mention you supposedly have conversations with your Tamagotchi.

The only way your Tama could be acting up like this is if you put magnets near it.

LIE, I Think. Tamagotchi Converse? Sorry Dude, No Way That Could Have Happened. :p

This is the craziest thing ever, But it happened.

I did a rom test and it said ROM OK but the egg was in the corner of the screen instead of the middle.

This person is lying. >.> Why would Bandai program:

a strange bed whitch looks very real. It has pillows and a blanket and stuff!!!
When my tama goes to sleep, There is a shelf with some toys on it and a night light!

I can believe (if it is a real glitch):

At age 0, It evolved int o a teen!
When it's awake, It sometimes has some other items on the screen.
I would believe the person if he/she posted some pictures and upload them or something. I know it hard to do, but if it's this serious, you should at least try. As for the other people on this thread, if you drop a tamagotchi on the cold, hard surface, usually nothing happens to it. I know from experience. Unless it's a really big fall, your tamagotchi is fine.

And there is also the possibility of 1 in a 100 tamagotchis to be a defect. I don't agree with the strange bed and shelf idea Biga is posting, but stuff like evolving early and having random items on the screen is plausible.

Oh, and about the magnetic device thing: let it go, people. Come on, have you really ever seen any reports about tamagotchis acting weird near magnets and stuff? Please do link me to one, and give me pictures if you can. People say it's bad to keep your tamagotchi near a computer, but that's a load of crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not making this up!

The rom test reset my tamagotchi.

I still have trouble beliving you.

Can you take pictures of your Tamagotchi when "weird things" happen.

Then people maybe belive you.

PS: If you can't fix it, send it to Bandai for a replacement.

PPS: Have you tryed a full reset?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not making this up!
The rom test reset my tamagotchi.

*slaps self* sheesh. okay. if you want people to belive you, then we NEED photographic evidence. just take a picture, upload it on photobucket, and post the URL. almost nobody belives you, so we need proof.

:furawatchi:

I'm sorry, did you make that on the computer? You should try to upload a real picture, that would make us believe you. Right now, I do think that you are making all of this up for attention. By all means, prove me wrong with a real picture from a digital camera or take a video.

If you did the ROM test, your tamagotchi was resetted, right? Or it didn't work?

I made a picture of what the first secret screen looked like:https://bigabunny.webs.com/glitch.htm

*slaps self till gets bored then bands head on desk* OMG! we need PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence. sheesh. like I said earlier, take a picture with a camera, upload it on a photo website, and post the url." you got the uploading and the url posting right, you just need to take a picture with a camera of it happening and then post it. you do realize that if you're lying, you'll be laughed at.

:)

Take a picture with your camera or cellphone, and upload it on tinypic. com or photobucket.com. Then most of us will come to believe you. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back