Glitch Pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskullgirl

Reaction score
I'm basically a Glitch fanatic. Anyone else? Had a freaky happening in your red version (or any other) and want to share? Well, Shoot. Here's a few of my close encounters of the bizarre kind:

•I pulled the lady in the grass trick, and I had to start the game boy up again because none of the buttons were working.

-I worked out a name that lets me catch wild level 128 charmander, squirtle, and bulbasaur.

-I did the mew trick, and DIDN'T get mew. I got a pixelly blob thing.

^ The pixelly blob was MissingNO.

What's the 'lady in the grass' trick? o_O

Cecib :(

The lady in the grass trick is where you make the girl in pallet town go into the grass, then move next to her. When prof. oak makes you follow him, weird stuff happens.

^ The pixelly blob was MissingNO.What's the 'lady in the grass' trick? o_O

Cecib ;)
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I mess with glitches on my roms xP

They're fun sometimes.

I watch a lot on youtube too.

I'm basically a Glitch fanatic. Anyone else? Had a freaky happening in your red version (or any other) and want to share? Well, Shoot. Here's a few of my close encounters of the bizarre kind:•I pulled the lady in the grass trick, and I had to start the game boy up again because none of the buttons were working.

-I worked out a name that lets me catch wild level 128 charmander, squirtle, and bulbasaur.

-I did the mew trick, and DIDN'T get mew. I got a pixelly blob thing.
I did the Mew trick in my pokemon Y version and I got Mew. =D

I did the Extended Mew Trick, and I got Golem without trading! A level 8 Golem, no less.

On my Red Version, my "exclusive" Pokemon are level 172 Nidorina and level 171 MissingNo.

I caught an M on my Red, and now my Kangaskhan knows Sky Attack and Fly. Awesome.

In Diamond, I found MissingNo with AR, and now Lucas's TV is broken, as it airs the same news report every day. I'm stuck with Doduos for the rest of my life. Luckily, my brother's Pearl version still works.

Aw. You guys all have fun glitches. The weirdest glitch I've come across was catching a Zubat that was green.

I actually found a shiny without AR. It hatched out of an egg.

Blue Snorunt :eek:

Does this includ glitches Ar style?

i did a code to get a deoxes but i got the wird misango and there was one on my pokemon ruby where every thing and pokemon was a misango and the worst was lightnig the corse of the misango came in the game not reaal life

well i used my acson replay and tryed to get a vesmiqueen and got a wird box with a queston mard on it! its name was ! yea just a ! mark and when i tryed to see its stats it froze my game!!

wierd

My first glitch Pokemon appeared after I used Walk-through-walls. It was half Keira/half Buneary 0.o I found out it appears in Hearthome after you use AR because earlier in the game you bump into that buneary and Keira (contest Judge) thanks you for stopping it and you go to contest hall and meet your mom etc.

I've always wanted to use AR at the begining of the game (before you get your starter) and use walk through walls and see if you get a MissingNO if a trainer battles you and you have no Pokemon)

Last time I used AR I got 1 bottle of Iron and no matter how many times I use it, It still stays at 1. Its usefull for EV training because those Pills are EXPENSIVE >.<

When I used AR to get some Poffins to get a Milotic I got Explorer Kits in the Mail section of the Bag.

My AR did this really dumb thing...I was using the AR and puzaplechhh...it messed up my top screen 4 ever and scared my like never b4! Weirdv0_o

2.Run through wall cheat made me get 90 rare candies. I already had 999 though...so i looked and I had 1089. wtf?

3.I found my own ar cheat!! without AR! It works 60%/60% Get Azure Flute then visit Spear Pillar and Lvl.80 Arcues awaits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back