Glitch? tamagotchi eats but no hunger bar goes up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Dony

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a teenager. He is 1 years old and is a kikitchi.

His weight is 20lb and whether i feed it or not or play games, it doesn't change at all.

His hunger bar is low and I feed it with meals, but its not seeming to go up :/

I tried feeding it with other foods other than baby food, but nothing seems to work!

I tried to discipline it to see if it stops but nothing happans!

Has anyone had this problem? Please help me! >.< I don't want it to die :/

Last edited by a moderator:
When your music star becomes a teen, the baby food no longer fills up their hungry bar, but it seems for you that nothing works. I suggest to just reset and download and see if anything happens. If not then you may just have to reset your tamagotchi.

I just found out that My hunger bar only goes up to 2 hearts. It only fills my tamagotchi once and then nothing else. If I reset it, what happans? Well I still get my previous data back?

If you reset it then all of the data will disappear, but if you reset it and press "Download" then youll still have everything.

So are you saying that you can feed it once but after that nothing happens?

Yes I tried resetting and downloading but the same still happans.

The hunger level goes only to a maximum of 2 hearts. when it decreases, I can feed it with the baby meal only up to 2 hearts, other than that it won't go any further.

Get a new one or contact bandai.There is nothing we can do for you!If you reset completely,then maybe it will work.From What i've read,Music Stars seem to be very glitchy. B)

Yeah you should probably reset and download maybe that might help however it might prevent your tama from aging for a day :D

Hope that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back