Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl303

Reaction score
Is it a glitch? My tamagotchi is 4 years old and my other is just a todler and when they connect they kiss! The older one says 4 Hearts and the todler shows 4 happy faces! What is wrong with it?

Are you sure it is a toddler? Are your 2 Tamas of 2 different versions? Maybe you are confused and the character is a teenager. There is a popular known glitch that if you connect two different versions of Tamas and one of them is an adult and the other is a teen and the friendship level is high, there is a chance that they will marry and mate. Another theory is that if the adult uses the Honey (love potion) and it connects to a teen, the teen will refuse to kiss, but then if they keep being connected for a few times, they will mate and have babies.

If none of the above is correct for the situation of your Tamagotchis, then I'm afraid you have quite a severe glitch. But as long as it does not affect your Tama severely, then it is alright.

Are you sure it is a toddler? Are your 2 Tamas of 2 different versions? Maybe you are confused and the character is a teenager. There is a popular known glitch that if you connect two different versions of Tamas and one of them is an adult and the other is a teen and the friendship level is high, there is a chance that they will marry and mate. Another theory is that if the adult uses the Honey (love potion) and it connects to a teen, the teen will refuse to kiss, but then if they keep being connected for a few times, they will mate and have babies.If none of the above is correct for the situation of your Tamagotchis, then I'm afraid you have quite a severe glitch. But as long as it does not affect your Tama severely, then it is alright.
Well it is a teenager NOW but at the time it wasn't. I didn't use honey. And it is V4 and V4.5. But thank you!

Well, I'm not sure. But at this rate once the teen turns into an adult they're sure to marry! I don't think anything's wrong with your Tama though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back