glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
on my music star, the guitar guy that looks like the band manager came to give gotchi points for pay day. the first day it gave michelle (my memetchi) 100,000 gotchi points! cool huh? the next day it got wierd. the guitar guy came again and gave michelle 2,000,000 gotchi points. two million! no way! but that's not the craziest. the next day the guitar guy gave michelle TEN MILLION GOTCHI POINTS! that's awsome but seriously! is that sapposed to happen!?

:)

on my music star, the guitar guy that looks like the band manager came to give gotchi points for pay day. the first day it gave michelle (my memetchi) 100,000 gotchi points! cool huh? the next day it got wierd. the guitar guy came again and gave michelle 2,000,000 gotchi points. two million! no way! but that's not the craziest. the next day the guitar guy gave michelle TEN MILLION GOTCHI POINTS! that's awsome but seriously! is that sapposed to happen!? :D
Thats insane!!! And I mean Awesome!!! That guy never has came to me and gave me that much!! He's much better then Nazotchi, though!!What gen U on??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back